2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traefabe
wow.png

One of them dudes gonna start. They'll finish with AD at the 5 though.

See, this was my thinking. Whoever takes the bet, both you and Lee have to make sure the $150 bet is heavily protected because AD could miss time, significantly swinging the number of games he starts at the 5.

I think everyone knows the best lineup is with AD at the 5 but seems like folks are fronting as if AD didn’t say he doesn’t like playing at the 5 or that him playing at 5 isn’t worrisome. Sure, he said he will do it but I would look at as one their concerns (not saying they have a lot, all teams have concerns coming in)

See, this was my thinking. Whoever takes the bet, both you and Lee have to make sure the $150 bet is heavily protected because AD could miss time, significantly swinging the number of games he starts at the 5.

I think everyone knows the best lineup is with AD at the 5 but seems like folks are fronting as if AD didn’t say he doesn’t like playing at the 5 or that him playing at 5 isn’t worrisome. Sure, he said he will do it but I would look at as one their concerns (not saying they have a lot, all teams have concerns coming in)
Screenshot_20210910-193514~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom