2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

So this man can hit an 18 foot free throw with a 4 inch ball in a 4.5 inch rim on demand to win a free pair of $2,000 sneakers, but when you pay him 200 Ms to make the same 15ft free throw he should have been working on his whole life... too much to ask

F5958311-0C08-4EB0-9C60-6293E34720B8.jpeg

1631371523671.gif

Imagine going home and telling your mans/parents/insurance company/employer/ANYBODY that you crashed the whip because you saw Tyler MF’N Herro and were so excited that you stopped the car, forgot to put it in park and it drifted into the side of a building :smh:

That’s grounds for breaking up, revocation of driving privileges/insurance coverage and/or termination right there.

Related to the Herro video, this old rock band t-shirt fad is getting out of hand. I barely know that “W.A.S.P.” is an 80s metal band and I’m an old white dude.

Fashion always come back in circles. Can’t wait for people to start wearing Ed Hardy shirts and Evisu jeans again.

Imagine going home and telling your mans/parents/insurance company/employer/ANYBODY that you crashed the whip because you saw Tyler MF’N Herro and were so excited that you stopped the car, forgot to put it in park and it drifted into the side of a building :smh:

That’s grounds for breaking up, revocation of driving privileges/insurance coverage and/or termination right there.
Then have him laugh at you

Interestingly enough the only distinct two tv moments that i can remember where i was exactly while watching on tv was the 9/11 attacks and the malice in the palace .

My friend said i’m crazy for lumping malice in the palace with that but i cannot forget seeing that in tv

I think even the Russ stans in here have to agree that this is ridiculous. Winning a ring in Year 13 as the third option while playing behind two Top 10 players elevates you to the Top 5 in your position? C’mon man.

Interestingly enough the only distinct two tv moments that i can remember where i was exactly while watching on tv was the 9/11 attacks and the malice in the palace .

My friend said i’m crazy for lumping malice in the palace with that but i cannot forget seeing that in tv
I remember where i was at during the malice at the palace night as well. Crazy watching all that unfold live.

I remember where I was for 9/11 and remember where I was when I found out about The Malice at The Palace the next day. May not be relevant because it was more recent but it’s still a major event - I can recount every detail from Election Day 2016 and the following day |l

I remember where I was for 9/11 and remember where I was when I found out about The Malice at The Palace the next day. May not be relevant because it was more recent but it’s still a major event - I can recount every detail from Election Day 2016 and the following day |l

Also recent and it may be because I was doing something outside of my normal routine, but I feel like I’ll continue to remember where I was when the January 6 Capitol insurrection happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom