2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember where I was when Kobe....

Scored 60 in his final NBA performance, won the game singlehandedly while preventing Utah from making the playoffs, then dropped the mic

I remember this game
NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) Tweeted:

Lee most definitely my favorite Knicks draftee of the 2000s. He worked on his game & got better every year here. It was either him or STAT at the time. They still made the right choice.

Just read a lil fact on lee

he was the first Knick all star since spreewell in 10 years

he was the first warrior all star since.... spreewell in 16 years

Had a lowkey career for being a few time all star

I remember where I was when the cavs came back from
Being down 3-1 🥲

Man, G7 of that was so unforgettable. I will never forget that day because it was I Sunday too. I watched with one of my best friends from and I eem remember him bragging about having the Eminem Jordan Eminem 2s, how rare they were and other rare pairs he had then his wife interjected like “Yeah but you’re going to sell them so we can re-do the guest bathroom and kitchen, right Steve?” I was like :wow: and son tried to wave it off but I know he sold them when he had a kid/they moved :lol:

Wow bro. Cindy Cindy Cindy.. she was out here in the 90s huh? She got Shaq's dong too. I had no idea... She was a wolf.

Kobe is my guy but Cindy put the clamps on him in that last clip. Real talk though, we’ll never know how dudes getting down pre-2012ish were getting down because of the lack of technology and social media but we’ll know every yamb linked to LaMelo by the time he’s retired. It’s an yamb looking to come up’s world and we just living in it :smh: |l

I remember this game
NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) Tweeted:

Lee most definitely my favorite Knicks draftee of the 2000s. He worked on his game & got better every year here. It was either him or STAT at the time. They still made the right choice.

At the time I thought we should have just kept Lee but looking back yeah was probably the right choice. While he didn't fall off as quick as amaré did when he did fell a little worse. Both couldn't defend at all but amaré was atleast still boomin on folks.

Is all this 2K stuff that’s getting posted for real? Dead serious question.

I dunno about the baby mama stuff (though IT wouldn't surprise me) everything else.......

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom