2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? 🤷‍♂️

:lol:

Russ has worn some ridiculous clothes for years now. It's not even fashionable to me, the stuff he wears. It's just attention getting.
Word, he’s literally been doing this for a long time. I’m not sure why anyone is shocked lol

This not Mamba Blood

I heard he did one of these for the shoot

marilyn-monroe-sam-shaw-color012_rbio-1jpg.jpg

IDK…remember this?

D4F011CB-4582-4E53-B38E-CA49E16C7FC0.jpeg
Man, I don’t know what he was thinking especially considering this was at his peak too. I’ll never forget this short because I am a Kobe fan and one of my boys (Kings fan) was an elite photoshopper. Fam seamlessly managed to crop my face into every pic and posted it on social media. They circulated for a few years but fortunately only FB was really around then so it didn’t pop like it would have in this day and age :smh: :lol:

Imagine going home and telling your mans/parents/insurance company/employer/ANYBODY that you crashed the whip because you saw Tyler MF’N Herro and were so excited that you stopped the car, forgot to put it in park and it drifted into the side of a building :smh:

That’s grounds for breaking up, revocation of driving privileges/insurance coverage and/or termination right there.
There was an nter who worked at a dealership and was parking cars and got out one without putting it in park and wreckt it

Man, I don’t know what he was thinking especially considering this was at his peak too. I’ll never forget this short because I am a Kobe fan and one of my boys (Kings fan) was an elite photoshopper. Fam seamlessly managed to crop my face into every pic and posted it on social media. They circulated for a few years but fortunately only FB was really around then so it didn’t pop like it would have in this day and age :smh: :lol:

Maybe he couldn't say no.

Legit. Serious.

**** paul pierce.

I have such respect for his villainy that neither time nor distance can heal that wound; & I cannot say anything positive about him. Ever.

edit: who’s this dude ranting & talking a bit very much too long talmbout wait this wait that?

Excuse my ignorance

Timmy getting dreads when he retired, DWade getting tattoo’s and coloring his hair as well. Westbrook really became washed and started to dye his hair blue

Much respect to russ

always wanted to wear a skirt growing up and those pics have given me the courage to wear a skirt to my fathers house to enjoy the start of the NFL season today.
1631452098354.jpeg

1631452137231.jpeg

Ibaka did it the best IMO. He’s been first team all handsome for a decade now it seems.

They all have on the exact same pleated skirt, striped socks, black boots combo.
Is this some sort of uniform to let people know you're fashionable?

Ive been saying its Thom Browne. They had a fashion show not too long ago where all the male models had skirts. Probably a promotional fit or they just wanted to see how they looked in skirts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom