2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.... could you blame him?

1631555054821.png

adb35760a04beb8c52492a7e0810b83f.gif

She look good as hell but girls like that for PJ and the like are a dime a dozen for real. Her type of crazy though, that’s a class of its own :smh:
The league still doesn't have enough talent to where they can expand and the overall competition wouldn't suffer. The bottom of both conferences is still poverty
It’s not because the talent isn’t available, it’s poorly ran teams in trash *** city’s that no FA would ever consider going to. Nobody going to Cleveland, Okc, Sac, etc.

There have always been trash franchises though. This ain’t new to 2021. With big Bron getting older and KD and Steph behind him, now seems like a good time to expand and capture new audiences

Right

If someone wins…someone has to lose :lol:. There are always going to be **** teams in the league…regardless of the level of talent there is.

A team with a prime, healthy Steph curry missed the playoffs (lol). There's not enough talent to add teams without a noticeable drop in competition

From a talent perspective I think the 2 new franchises would be set up better than the Raptors and Grizzlies in 95. Each team was able to protect 8 players and they drafted a team from the unprotected guys.
89283A00-EF74-4E20-AD95-7D4ED7E72D55.png

:sick::sick::sick:
Lol

There actually wasn't that many terrible teams in the league last year, especially in the West.

Move the Pelicans and Grizz to the east and put the new teams in Vegas and Vancouver.

Yeah you gotta strap up and take the rubber home with you if you're really that adamant about taking down a chick with her blatant track record.

I agree with you in theory, but it would take some crazy willpower to pull that off if you were actually with someone at that hotness level and she was basically begging for it raw, especially if you had been drinking/were high.

As a fan, I don't see a need for expansion, 1-16 playoff seeding, a midseason tournament, etc. Why fix what isn't broken?

I understand the business angle, though.
As a fan, I would love to see Seattle get a team under the right ownership. I think they'd be a dope crazy *** atmosphere which would be fun. If they couldn't get a franchise to move there then I'd like expansion

It wouldn't make the league so much more worse imo where you're gonna notice it to a degree we don't already notice trash teams

I agree with you in theory, but it would take some crazy willpower to pull that off if you were actually with someone at that hotness level and she was basically begging for it raw, especially if you had been drinking/were high.

Truth, this man speaks.

The level of focus, determination and discipline it takes not to raw dog someone like that is next to impossible. That's why I got a vasectomy several years ago. I do want children, but not right now. Still strap up, of course. But now I cut out that pregnancy BS.

One time was one too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom