2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK. Now I'm starting to get a little worried. Kawhi in NY for fashion week, getting caught smiling and laughing? His programming may be glitching.

Does that sweater say “Clip Gang or Don’t bang”

Also, is there a way I can get a version of it that says “crip gang or don’t bang”

It does say that and look t the back lmfaoooo
86BC36F1-4745-4A97-BAD9-C049E6C4F2F3.jpeg

Well, you and datznasty datznasty need a t.v. show
Lowkey, I like difficult women and have a poor, poor, poor, track record on the pullout/condom usage. If she would have me, I'd rawdog and finish all up in that then try to pull over on the side of the road on my way home and say a prayer. On some, "God, if you're real, and you hear me, and you love me, let her not be pregnant. I'll stop cussing, I won't gamble, I'll be at church every Sunday, " ****.

Lowkey, I like difficult women and have a poor, poor, poor, track record on the pullout/condom usage. If she would have me, I'd rawdog and finish all up in that then try to pull over on the side of the road on my way home and say a prayer. On some, "God, if you're real, and you hear me, and you love me, let her not be pregnant. I'll stop cussing, I won't gamble, I'll be at church every Sunday, " ****.
See, this is exactly tf why I said what I said

Is this a joke post or are you serious?
I'm serious. It's circumstantial, though.
I'm only 45, one day I want to get married and have kids but only after I'm done with my life.
When I'm 55-60 I'd like to Marry the woman I want to die with and even have a kid if I Love and Marry one young enough.
Just not looking to get married or have kids right now, so I don't put myself in situation to make that happen, so I dodge the keepers.
If anything I just want to smash, Don't want the company outside of that so, the less they bring to the table and the less they think, about anything, the more attractive I find them, currently.
Not ideal but certain sacrifices must be made, the company of a Smart ambitious thinking Woman being one.
They get FriendZoned.

Kwame has certainly outstayed his welcome. He had a hot 15 minutes there when he was calling people out but now he's doing a little bit too much. I didn't even know he was still making these videos but apparently he's been recording videos daily on his YouTube channel.

Seriously, why does he care what Russell Westbrook is wearing? Westbrook hasn't thought about Kwame Brown in his life much less said his name.

I saw a lot of people suggesting Knicks vs Nets at Rucker Park. That’d be so cool but probably couldn’t work

For the NBA "Field of Dreams" concept to be successful, it would have to be in a well known court, and the matchup MUST be marquee.

NYC obvioulsy has copious amounts of legendary places you can play the game, but the Knicks.... 🤣

L.A. would probably be the only other place. Clippers vs. Lakers would be cool.

Kwame has certainly outstayed his welcome. He had a hot 15 minutes there when he was calling people out but now he's doing a little bit too much. I didn't even know he was still making these videos but apparently he's been recording videos daily on his YouTube channel.

Seriously, why does he care what Russell Westbrook is wearing? Westbrook hasn't thought about Kwame Brown in his life much less said his name.

You say he's outstayed his welcome then proceed to promote his content 🤔

For the NBA "Field of Dreams" concept to be successful, it would have to be in a well known court, and the matchup MUST be marquee.

NYC obvioulsy has copious amounts of legendary places you can play the game, but the Knicks.... 🤣

L.A. would probably be the only other place. Clippers vs. Lakers would be cool.
Knicks v nets outdoor game would be goat status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom