2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth, this man speaks.

The level of focus, determination and discipline it takes not to raw dog someone like that is next to impossible. That's why I got a vasectomy several years ago. I do want children, but not right now. Still strap up, of course. But now I cut out that pregnancy BS.

One time was one too many.
You could've just asked me for my kegel routine

Would be dope if Silver expanded to Seattle and Vegas, and in addition to the expansion draft, they created an incentive for a max type UFA to get signed there. Like give the star player a league funded $25M bonus or something lol. That way the teams can come in and not be a doormat for years til they strike gold in the draft.

As a fan, I would love to see Seattle get a team under the right ownership. I think they'd be a dope crazy *** atmosphere which would be fun. If they couldn't get a franchise to move there then I'd like expansion

It wouldn't make the league so much more worse imo where you're gonna notice it to a degree we don't already notice trash teams

Yeah, I don't put expansion in the same category as gimmicks like an in-season tournament. That's unnecesary tinkering, while expansion done right can grow the game and open up live NBA basketball to fanbases that don't currently have it.

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 3.00.09 PM.png

OK. Now I'm starting to get a little worried. Kawhi in NY for fashion week, getting caught smiling and laughing? His programming may be glitching.

A Woman who talks too much or has a valid opinion about anything valuable in life is not "attractive" to me.
Love those Women for friends and homies but not smash worthy.
If I'm going to be in a relationship with you or smash on the regular in something outside of a late night booty call Sesh, then I really need the Woman to be something out of the show BIGLOVE or Don Drapers wife on MadMEN.
I don't mind if she brings something to the table, but I prefer it if she really doesn't have a whole lot to say, about anything.

Couldn't smash or Date that Brenner Girl.
Any of these WOMEN would be ideal WIFE material, if I ever decided I wanted the cuff life.
1631559659810.png

A Woman who talks too much or has a valid opinion about anything valuable in life is not "attractive" to me.
If I'm going to be in a relationship with you or smash on the regular in something outside of a late night booty call Sesh, then I really need the Woman to be something out of the show BIGLOVE or Don Drapers wife on MadMEN.
I don't mind if she brings something to the table, but I prefer it if she really doesn't have a whole lot to say, about anything.

Any of these WOMEN would be ideal WIFE material, if I ever decided I wanted the cuff life.
1631559659810.png
Y'all okc boys is diff

Truth, this man speaks.

The level of focus, determination and discipline it takes not to raw dog someone like that is next to impossible. That's why I got a vasectomy several years ago. I do want children, but not right now. Still strap up, of course. But now I cut out that pregnancy BS.

One time was one too many.
Wait you got a vasectomy before you had kids, but plan to have kids? I heard you can reverse the procedure, I never heard anyone doing it that way though.

Wait you got a vasectomy before you had kids, but plan to have kids? I heard you can reverse the procedure, I never heard anyone doing it that way though.

Generally, yes. But it depends on the surgeon you're working with.

Mine has an excellent track record with reversals. I'm also very open to adoption.

1631559659810.png

Is this a joke post or are you serious?

1631559659810.png

relocate the thunder immediately

I vaguely recall Russell/Wilt downplaying MJ & the ‘90s because of it :lol:
Kinda had a valid point tho. 6 new teams in less than a decade. And that's before the international talent pool opened up. Guys who were legit looking into careers in custodial service and dentistry all of a sudden had NBA opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom