2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, why does he care what Russell Westbrook is wearing? Westbrook hasn't thought about Kwame Brown in his life much less said his name.

Can't this logic pretty much be applied to every non basketball related topic we speak on here?

If we can talk about Brittany Renner and PJ Washington for months on here and they haven't thought about us...Kwame can't clown Russell Westbrook?

those last two minutes can be brutal with all these reviews. glad they changing that.

What's the point of the in-season tourney?

1631569909273.png

I was tired watching the last five minutes of every game the players pleading for a review, so I'm glad they're doing away with limitless reviews in the last two minutes.

Get rid of all reviews and challenges. No timeouts in the last 2 minutes. Speed the game up.

I was tired watching the last five minutes of every game the players pleading for a review, so I'm glad they're doing away with limitless reviews in the last two minutes.

You're gonna miss this

twirl.gif

But when would hold a in season tourney? that’s just more wear and tear on the player. Dudes can’t last a whole season without getting injured let alone coach decisions not to play a player, to reserve him for the Playoffs. Makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom