Not open for further replies.
The 2015-16 is one of the 🐐 NBA seasons

1. Kobe's final season
2. 73 win Warriors team
3. Curry unanimous MVP, 400 threes
4. 67 win Spurs team
5. Classic WCF
6. Classic NBA Finals
If you think about it the mid-decade seasons of the last 30+ years (85/86,95/96,05/06,15/16 )have some of greatest feats and most memorable accomplishments/games.

85/86:
67 win Celtics 40-1 at home
Bird’s 3rd straight MVP
Jordan’s 63

95/96:
72 win bulls
2 New Canadian Teams

05/06:
Kobe’s 81
Bron being youngest ever to avg 30ppg
D-Wade’s finals performance
Nash’s Suns

15/16:for reasons you mentioned

Western conference was a bloodbath that Year. Losing that second game when LMA had his second straight 40 bomb was the turning point honestly. After that LMA went on to play not a single good game from my perspective.
Also the Thunder switching screen and roll. And they ran a play offensively where Russ gave it up to Harden to bring the ball up then set a pindown screen for KD who came up to the ft line area and krpt hitting jumper after jumper over Tony Parker. Perk and Ibaka had that 100% from the field game. That was a great playoff run sans for the flameout vs Miami. Literally subtract the Perkins minutes that series and we win it going away

Also the Thunder switching screen and roll. And they ran a play offensively where Russ gave it up to Harden to bring the ball up then set a pindown screen for KD who came up to the ft line area and krpt hitting jumper after jumper over Tony Parker. Perk and Ibaka had that 100% from the field game. That was a great playoff run sans for the flameout vs Miami. Literally subtract the Perkins minutes that series and we win it going away

Harden was on the Thunder in 2016? :lol:

Doesn't fit the criteria but 04 Lakers. They're only remembered for losing in the finals but they had times where they were dominant and unguardable. Started off the year going 18-3. As a fan, they lived up to expectations even tho GP never really fit like a glove

What you call a joy, I call boring. I hated coach Seymour since his rookie season with the Toledo Jeeps. Couldn’t stand watching his teams.
Suppose I could see where you're coming from. The energy in the Onondaga War Memorial Arena was second to none when Schayes was having one of his nights though.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom