2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you got the keys and you avg 25 a game on a losing team...

How many years have ya'll said "this is the year" for the kings?

And assist numbers don't always mean somebody is a better passer. Lonzo is definitely a better passer than Fox, defender and shooter.

Fox and Lonzo have nearly identical catch and shoot 3% numbers.

Lonzo is objectively and measurably a poor half court creator so he's taking role player 3s vs Fox having to shoot in trouble/last shot clock 3s in game as the primary ball handler.

Lonzo Ball just isn't capable of being the primary creator on any team even a bad one.

I don't hate Lonzo but if Fox is a losing player then so is he.

man I know it ain’t my place but I always wondered about their relationship… Savannah is gorgeous, and I never really seen what her personality is like besides shying away from taco Tuesday shenanigans. It’s just the numbers don’t add up… I’m sure Bron has done his dirt and Savannah forgives/looks the other way/does her own dirt. Just seems too good to be true. Then again everything about LeBron is an anomaly lol
This is a toxic sentiment. She was his high school sweetheart. They've been together for over two decades and have three kids. Why can't he just love his queen :smh: |l

man I know it ain’t my place but I always wondered about their relationship… Savannah is gorgeous, and I never really seen what her personality is like besides shying away from taco Tuesday shenanigans. It’s just the numbers don’t add up… I’m sure Bron has done his dirt and Savannah forgives/looks the other way/does her own dirt. Just seems too good to be true. Then again everything about LeBron is an anomaly lol

He ain't no anomaly. EVERYONE has their own **** going on. ****, even Jay-Z and Beyonce couldn't keep a perfect image.

Only a matter of time before something hits the fan. No one is perfect.

Did you feel this same way about book in 19-20?

🤔

Book was a replacement candidate, but yea. I've been championing Book for a minute all the way back to Laker fans saying Ratsull was better than him so I'm unsure of what you're getting at.

He ain't no anomaly. EVERYONE has their own **** going on. ****, even Jay-Z and Beyonce couldn't keep a perfect image.

Only a matter of time before something hits the fan. No one is perfect.
I do agree but Bron Bron a different breed though lol. Man is an alien

I really don’t know how Lonzo’s stock rose the way it has with some people the last year or so. He had like a good two-month stretch on an awful team and some folks acted like he was finally living up to his potential.

Maybe it’s a LaMelo halo effect or something because it really doesn’t make any sense.

I really don’t know how Lonzo’s stock rose the way it has with some people the last year or so. He had like a good two-month stretch on an awful team and some folks acted like he was finally living up to his potential.

Maybe it’s a LaMelo halo effect or something because it really doesn’t make any sense.
Has his stock actually risen or are ppl just watching for potential growth. Still feel like Lonzo is who he is, solid player but not getting much more

Book was a replacement candidate, but yea. I've been championing Book for a minute all the way back to Laker fans saying Ratsull was better than him so I'm unsure of what you're getting at.

I could have my MLGA members mixed up but a lot of #yall was calling Booker a looter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom