2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox a better scorer but Lonzo better at everything else and he's turning out to a better shooter. :lol:

Fox numbers are real empty. Can't win games in a guard driven league.

Lonzo has proven he can win games?
lonzo’s best passing season is equal to Fox.
lonzo shoots better but averages 10 less points, therefore I don’t care

D8721C66-AF53-4116-BB29-88759D9CA76B.png

one is CLEARLY better imo

Lonzo has proven he can win games?
lonzo’s best passing season is equal to Fox.
lonzo shoots better but averages 10 less points, therefore I don’t care
:lol:

Yes Fox is a loser in comparison to noted winner Lonzo Ball

I mean if you got the keys and you avg 25 a game on a losing team...

How many years have ya'll said "this is the year" for the kings?

And assist numbers don't always mean somebody is a better passer. Lonzo is definitely a better passer than Fox, defender and shooter. Whether you care or not don't change what it is. :lol:

I mean if you got the keys and you avg 25 a game on a losing team...

How many years have ya'll said "this is the year" for the kings?

And assist numbers don't always mean somebody is a better passer. Lonzo is definitely a better passer than Fox, defender and shooter.

scoring >>> Shooting.
Playmaking >> passing. Lonzo is a 3 in the halfcourt. It is what it is.

if it were easy to average 25 on a bad team, Lonzo would have done it right? Read any article after the kings beat a good team and they say “yo we can’t guard De’Aaron Fox”

scoring >>> Shooting.
Playmaking >> passing. Lonzo is a 3 in the halfcourt. It is what it is.

if it were easy to average 25 on a bad team, Lonzo would have done it right? Read any article after the kings beat a good team and they say “yo we can’t guard De’Aaron Fox
*Maltese Peters has entered the chat*

Zo done played 50 less games and still won more than Fox a Milly. Pretty sure more teams would rather have him as a player for what he brings than what Fox does.

PJ Washington messed up his whole life...shoulda got himself a Savannah

man I know it ain’t my place but I always wondered about their relationship… Savannah is gorgeous, and I never really seen what her personality is like besides shying away from taco Tuesday shenanigans. It’s just the numbers don’t add up… I’m sure Bron has done his dirt and Savannah forgives/looks the other way/does her own dirt. Just seems too good to be true. Then again everything about LeBron is an anomaly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom