2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant think of a team outside of the Clippers or Pelicans that may look for a capable starting point guard. Dont even know if they have money to make it work.

Based on playoff run last year and the moves they've made this offseason, I don't think Clippers feel like they need a starting PG anymore. Think they're fine with PG and/or Kawhi being the main guys to initiate offense.

Walls Fargo really is washed

5F5B8EA8-0FAF-418E-9F18-CDF1F045CFAD.gif

KPJ x Jalen green backcourt from day 1

Of course the league can't mandate players to be vaccinated. That's collectively bargained with the union.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:

“GOAT discussions are fun, like debating who’s faster: Superman or the Flash. It’s a metaphysical mystery. The question can never be answered because players from the past were trained under different restrictions and played under different rules. Then you have to ask what to give more weight to: Scoring, defense, assists? All of them? But the stats don’t always reveal the particular conditions and challenges of each season. Way too many variables. How about we just discuss the O’GOAT (One of the Greatest of All-Time)?”

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:

“GOAT discussions are fun, like debating who’s faster: Superman or the Flash. It’s a metaphysical mystery. The question can never be answered because players from the past were trained under different restrictions and played under different rules. Then you have to ask what to give more weight to: Scoring, defense, assists? All of them? But the stats don’t always reveal the particular conditions and challenges of each season. Way too many variables. How about we just discuss the O’GOAT (One of the Greatest of All-Time)?”
"I am the omega, pgLang, Rollie gang, SIE
Don't you address me unless it's with four letters "

He's still a human and still an NBA player.

LeBron has his own dirt. He's just done an excellent job of keeping it clean. Only a matter of time before something spills over.
I remember like 2 or 3 women that tried to put Bron's business out there and no one ever bit. Short of a tape he's bulletproof.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:

Flash is faster

Fox and Lonzo have nearly identical catch and shoot 3% numbers.

Lonzo is objectively and measurably a poor half court creator so he's taking role player 3s vs Fox having to shoot in trouble/last shot clock 3s in game as the primary ball handler.

Lonzo Ball just isn't capable of being the primary creator on any team even a bad one.

I don't hate Lonzo but if Fox is a losing player then so is he.

You right, I agree with some of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom