2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall to Cleveland, make it happen
obama-wtf.gif

Why breh?

I do agree but Bron Bron a different breed though lol. Man is an alien

He's still a human and still an NBA player.

LeBron has his own dirt. He's just done an excellent job of keeping it clean. Only a matter of time before something spills over.

If BI and Lonzo really are both as good as some people on here make them out to be, I'm really struggling to understand how the Pelicans couldn't even make the play-in.

Bradley Beal has 17 40-point games since the start of last season. Their 2-15 record over the past two seasons when he scores at least 40 includes 11 straight losses, the longest such streak in NBA history.

I mean...

it’s hard to win with bad players. Always has been.

looting is when you’re scoring against backups in decided games. That’s not what beal does. That’s not what any all star does.

ain’t no coach in the league saying “we’re not going to tilt our defense to Brad because he ain’t that nice”

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Wall was solid last season, but definitely gonna be a while before Houston can offload that contract.

Cant think of a team outside of the Clippers or Pelicans that may look for a capable starting point guard. Dont even know if they have money to make it work.

Wall was solid last season, but definitely gonna be a while before Houston can offload that contract.

Imagine paying John Wall $44MM American Dollars in 2021-2022 knowing that he'll opt-in into his final year and you will have to pay $47MM in 2022-2023.

I don't see how this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom