2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hide your sons

man-phone.gif

Britney would be the perfect candidate for a lifetime ***** pass revocation but then there are the youngwolves of the world that have no morals or code.

You can build a ***** these days so it’s even more about their mental stability.

It’s the easiest time in history to get close to the league. If you got a teen/pre teen right now, that has basketball potential, that’s a hell of an investment :lol:
What you mean ? I feel like it’s never been harder to make the league. These kids are on another level. The comp is crazy. Not to even discuss the international hoopers. I’d say it’s never been harder, but I’m not sure about that simply because kids do have incredible resources at their fingertips. You can literally get nba/college trainers for free on YouTube and ig. You got all the workouts, all the moves, all the drills, visibility to what young killers are doing across the country. In that sense they have an advantage. We used to be limited to comparing ourselves to the best players in our city. But from a comp level, today’s game is so advanced

What you mean ? I feel like it’s never been harder to make the league. These kids are on another level. The comp is crazy. Not to even discuss the international hoopers. I’d say it’s never been harder, but I’m not sure about that simply because kids do have incredible resources at their fingertips. You can literally get nba/college trainers for free on YouTube and ig. You got all the workouts, all the moves, all the drills, visibility to what young killers are doing across the country. In that sense they have an advantage. We used to be limited to comparing ourselves to the best players in our city. But from a comp level, today’s game is so advanced
Maybe not the league but overseas. I know a few who honestly didn’t do anything in college who are making a nice life thanks to europe and Asia

can’t imagine what this next wave of talent can do out there

Bubble season seems like ages ago.

I'll always take more basketball, but hopefully something like that doesn't happen ever again.

Meaning if you’re good enough, you have a better chance of getting a shot. Like a D1 level ball player has a better shot at getting “a cup of tea” than before. More leagues that serve as pipelines to the league. Scouting is easier. More roster spots.2-way contracts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom