2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
and its totally ok that we said that stuff, we was hype and thought we saw some potential

dont let these dudes makes you feel some type of way these dudes aint perfect in here

we was wrong and we move on its all good

I love how our team is constructed atm.. let ben sit and we get back to enjoying some sixers ball
It’s funny I was really defending him all last season :lol:

it’s Maxey SZN anyway. The real Fresh Prince

Seriously what do use want from simmons ?

yall do realize sixers have, seth-green-tobi-Joel in the starting line up to right ?

Simmons shoot jumper or Seth-tobi-green-Joel shoot jumpers while ben facilitates? Yall decide

you must forget when he was avg 21 pts, 8 boards and 8 assist in feb huh in 10 games on 13 attempts shooting 62% from the field

200w.gif

see i dont understand the throwing of side shots at me

its all obvious

like it aint even funny at this point

yall can poke all the jabs at me about ben all ya want but real **** this ax joke gotta go

im dead serious to and if you want to make it a problem we can go that route

Last edited:
What’s the ax joke 👀

not even a joke per say its just a corny low blow because i am white

"Black people dont throw axes"

2-3 years ago it went down in the fools wildin thread which it then trickled into here

i been getting laughed at and jokes at me ever since

see i dont understand the throwing of side shots at me

its all obvious

like it aint even funny at this point

yall can poke all the jabs at me about ben all ya want but real **** this ax joke gotta go

im dead serious to and if you want to make it a problem we can go that route

It's not a "shot" man sheesh. Lighten up a little.

Now you guys are going hard with the ax puns :lol:

Now I gotta know :lol:

X xxpizzo mentioned way back that he throws axes for recreation, like some would play darts.

People (from what I remember) jokingly clowned on him. I don't remember it being malicious. I don't even know how it could be perceived as offensive it's axe throwing for christssake :lol:

It would be like people taking harmless shots at me for wanting to bring back early 2000's attire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom