2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Morey tried to run from the grind. Giannis and KD run that conference for the foreseeable future.

He deserves every bit of it. He’s ducked quite a bit of blame for how stuff transpired with the team, while Harden, MDA, and Tilman took most of the heat. Dude said “I need to take a break and spend time with my family”, did that little sad walk-out of the Toyota Center, evoking all that sympathy from fans, only to be hired by the Sixers two weeks later. That square deserves to either keep Simmons for the foreseeable future, or not at all get the return he will campaign for.

If I can have my cake & eat it too then why not? I can get paid as much as possible & still play where I want

Given that it’s a business and you only have a limited earning window as a player. I can’t fault this line of thinking. Get your money when you can, and worry about the market you’re playing in later.

I really can’t blame Philly if they take a hard line stance in all this Ben Simmons stuff either though.

he’s a bum and a coward. Both can and are true
Seems fair.
DFDB2CFB-FE9D-4A33-83B9-DB7B1918CAF1.jpeg

Morey and Tillman probably hate each other. i cant blame him for leaving for a better career opportuninity something we all do tbh

Emotions aside, Sixers will be better by just not having -name redacted- in the plans. Everything was always so dependent on having to get him involved so he can get his stats.

Outside of Maltese Peters showing YALL he’s a bucket, fully expect Tobias to take another step (24-9-6) on top of Maxey showing everyone he’s the real Fresh Prince. You’re gonna see Embiid defer a lot more on offense to focus on defense now that he doesn’t have to try to score for 2 people all the time

Just a reminder, Perk dropped the "Ben Simmons is willing to not report to camp," literally months before anyone else. He may have been just throwing **** and hoping it sticks, at that point, but it did. Give that man his flour
People don’t like him because he’s goofy and tries to be skip and SAS, but he has his sources

Star player & coach throwing Simmons under the Bus probably didn't help this situation either :lol:

i aint trying to hear that

doc babied him ALL season hyping ben up exactly how i would in here

Legit all damn season, after every game in interviews hyping him up

the one time he gets asked.. Do you think ben is a championship PG? "I dont Know"

Ben and Rich paul get in they feels and become *****es

Doc conveniently left iut that the real reason they lost was because of his bench units blowing 17 point leads twice

doc was the one who left curry to get torched by the ginger all game when trae was having an off night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom