2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder, Perk dropped the "Ben Simmons is willing to not report to camp," literally months before anyone else. He may have been just throwing **** and hoping it sticks, at that point, but it did. Give that man his flour

Perk is one of the few analysts that provide completely unbias and factual statements and arguments to his takes.

i aint trying to hear that

doc babied him ALL season hyping ben up exactly how i would in here

Legit all damn season, after every game in interviews hyping him up

the one time he gets asked.. Do you think ben is a championship PG? "I dont Know"

Ben and Rich paul get in they feels and become *****es

From defending everything Ben Simmons related to calling that man female dog

expeditiously

Doc conveniently left iut that the real reason they lost was because of his bench units blowing 17 point leads twice
We had no real bench unit because -name redacted- couldn’t shoot. What star player needs to have specific players around him just because he didn’t want to improve his game. If he actually attempted to improve his shot, Dwight wouldn’t have been an issue.

When you have marry Jo and that *** minutes together, you’re forced to have Tobias running the bench. The point of being a star is to be good enough to cover the flaws of the players around you, not having the players around you step up to hide all your flaws

We had no real bench unit because -name redacted- couldn’t shoot. What star player needs to have specific players around him just because he didn’t want to improve his game. If he actually attempted to improve his shot, Dwight wouldn’t have been an issue.

When you have marry Jo and that *** minutes together, you’re forced to have Tobias running the bench. The point of being a star is to be good enough to cover the flaws of the players around you, not having the players around you step up to hide all your flaws

So you're saying ben isn't a star? Then why isn't Brogdon enough for him?

Was they wrong tho.

Game really did turn when he passed out of an open layup and we got one point. ***** is a coward

True or not you have to try & maximize your return, Dude just played that game & they Tap danced on his grave after as if it would be helpful to any party involved. Now the Comedian is stuck with a core of Big J Cole & & Tito Curry

#Godbless

So you're saying ben isn't a star? Then why isn't Brogdon enough for him?
I never had an issue with Brogdon. I always wanted Dame lol

even if the Brogdon trade still on the table, I’m being petty and not gonna trade him regardless. Let him suffer. We damn sure ain’t bout to give him of all ppl empowerment

True or not you have to try & maximize your return, Dude just played that game & they Tap danced on his grave after as if it would be helpful to any party involved. Now the Comedian is stuck with a core of Big J Cole & & Tito Curry

#Godbless
7C4JEJ.gif

doing this all on his grave. There’s no one else to blame for his shortcomings but himself and he doesn’t want to accept it. Understand you blew it, get in the gym and fix your game but as Big Bron said “why these dudes working on **** they never gonna use in a game”

I never had an issue with Brogdon. I always wanted Dame lol

even if the Brogdon trade still on the table, I’m being petty and not gonna trade him regardless. Let him suffer. We damn sure ain’t bout to give him of all ppl empowerment

You're consistent so I can respect it.

#Godbless

sure he had just played that game but what about his 4th qrt disappearances before the blunder of a no going for a dunk

did we forget that so quick ?

he didnt attempt anything in a huge playoff series

that no dunk was just a icing on the cake

sure he had just played that game but what about his 4th qrt disappearances before the blunder of a no going for a dunk

I'm not disputing any of that, more reason they should want him trade :lol: d.......... Which is why it stupid as hell to publicly throw him under the bus and draw even more attention to it. If he would have called Doc the chokingest coach of all time, or Embiid a loudmouth who's continuously out of shape... he would have had merit too doesn't mean it was helpful

Seriously what do use want from simmons ?

yall do realize sixers have, seth-green-tobi-Joel in the starting line up to right ?

Simmons shoot jumper or Seth-tobi-green-Joel shoot jumpers while ben facilitates? Yall decide

you must forget when he was avg 21 pts, 8 boards and 8 assist in feb huh in 10 games on 13 attempts shooting 62% from the field

Seriously what do use want from simmons ?

yall do realize sixers have, seth-green-tobi-Joel in the starting line up to right ?

Simmons shoot jumper or Seth-tobi-green-Joel shoot jumpers while ben facilitates? Yall decide

you must forget when he was avg 21 pts, 8 boards and 8 assist in feb huh in 10 games on 13 attempts shooting 62% from the field
Man **** you :lol:

I was saying the same **** tho :smh:

Man **** you :lol:

I was saying the same **** tho :smh:

and its totally ok that we said that stuff, we was hype and thought we saw some potential

dont let these dudes makes you feel some type of way these dudes aint perfect in here

we was wrong and we move on its all good

I love how our team is constructed atm.. let ben sit and we get back to enjoying some sixers ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom