2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ retiring reminds me of this dude...

whatever happened to dude :rofl:

KiBTDGgYfb7AO9c0ghc7rSOKbGnziIDDnzTmCS6Jhfc5SrBewwyfLV_BpTUKho9ZFc-Ht2lH19x4Fc1L1y-3oTsVDCj4bLv8QrOUqFDIMrWioKH5j_SNlJ1dBSMrHQHNf7qLFozwht37ZDk

gif is an all timer

From all the BROS ready to meet in the parking lot

The boomer tugging at his fleece ready to drop a

946.jpg

even though Marshall is paler than he is

The even older boomer next to him not comprehending the moment and will forget about it 15 minutes later

Breh in the white polo being fully immersed in the f'ery

Someone tossing a sign from above and white girl going through a traumatic episode

George RR Martin at the table getting a kick out of the shenanigans

Poole can play seems like he steps up in big moments too
i know some of ya love Kevin Porter Jr and said warriors made a mistake, but i like pooles development

Think he’s going into the season as a starter with Klay out. And if his development keeps going, it’s going to be really good for him to carry over from his improvement last season. Brightest young spot on the dubs tbh.

I think his defensive development depends if he closes out games or not, later in the season. He got a lot of tools.

Think he’s going into the season as a starter with Klay out. And if his development keeps going, it’s going to be really good for him to carry over from his improvement last season. Brightest young spot on the dubs tbh.

I think his defensive development depends if he closes out games or not, later in the season. He got a lot of tools.
Think they need Poole off the bench to provide a spark. Probably start Lee, or even Moody.

I took it to mean that he wants no parts of that type of fan base. Not no parts of hearing boos at training camp. :lol:

He clearly doesn't want to deal with a fanbase that goes through such lengths to spread/express that type of vitriol.

But who knows.

One thing I will say though is that this is heading down a dangerous path.

I have a theory that Ben wants to keep his value as low as possible so that the team that gets him doesn’t give up much and can still hide behind the best players and remain in a competitive team.

I have a theory that Ben wants to keep his value as low as possible so that the team that gets him doesn’t give up much and can still hide behind the best players and remain in a competitive team.

Lol nah. He's not at this level. This is just a bad breakup and he wants out. No way he shows up regardless of any fake love the organization might show him if they dont like any trade on the table.

I really think the Sixers had their best shot with that Simmons, Butler, Harris, Embiid team. That was their best shot, cant see them having a better team than that regardless of any trade with Simmons.

Lol nah. He's not at this level. This is just a bad breakup and he wants out. No way he shows up regardless of any fake love the organization might show him if they dont like any trade on the table.

I really think the Sixers had their best shot with that Simmons, Butler, Harris, Embiid team. That was their best shot, cant see them having a better team than that regardless of any trade with Simmons.

9eca1dfch8l51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom