2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your making a multi millionaire "suffer" by staying home & still getting traded while simultaneously making your team much worse in the meantime?
EYE would think not playing 4-5 on offense would be beneficial to the Sixers. Maybe just me

I’m 100% of giving the keys to Maxey and letting the team grow instead of constantly having to let that bum get his touches so he can stay happen. Plus Embiid would love to not have to carry a 6’10” kangaroo on his back

Will have to edit Simmons’ shots like when they killed off Poochie from the Itchy & Scratchy Show

1632317584192.gif

:lol:

1632317616060.gif

:lol:

Griff ain’t it but he had a good summer off the strength of getting rid of Bledsoe, Adams and SVG.

Zion going to make all NBA and be super max eligible. With his history of injuries and being s mutant he’d be crazy to turn down $200Ms.

Devonte
Hart
Ingram
Zion
Kelce

playoffs coming. Might have to carry the torch for the god @freddyfig. Ya dig

Griff ain’t it but he had a good summer off the strength of getting rid of Bledsoe, Adams and SVG.

Zion going to make all NBA and be super max eligible. With his history of injuries and being s mutant he’d be crazy to turn down $200Ms.

Devonte
Hart
Ingram
Zion
Kelce

Hopefully Kira and NAW take some big steps this year.

Hopefully Kira and NAW take some big steps this year.

they might. Kira probably another year away which is cool. He’s like 20. I’d be tempted to start NAW but I’d go with hart since he’s going to compete on the glass and try to defend.

and I’m buying willie green. David Griffin trying to serenade that man Zion with pianos and books. No. That’s a 21 year old brotha. Good thing SVG did was make zion a playmaker.

30/8/5 season coming

EYE would think not playing 4-5 on offense would be beneficial to the Sixers. Maybe just me

I’m 100% of giving the keys to Maxey and letting the team grow instead of constantly having to let that bum get his touches so he can stay happen. Plus Embiid would love to not have to carry a 6’10” kangaroo on his back

You could slice this any way you want Ben is still by far the second best player on your team & losing someone who gives you 14/7/7 & great defense & replacing it with nothing is not an advantage to your team no matter what you think of Ben's game.

You could slice this any way you want Ben is still by far the second best player on your team & losing someone who gives you 14/7/7 & great defense & replacing it with nothing is not an advantage to your team no matter what you think of Ben's game.
14/7/7 and great defense doesn’t matter when you’re a negative on offense. I tried defending it, not worth it

Thing is we might have a better player for the team in Maxey already here. Sure that bum might be a better individual player but how far have we gotten with him. They got the same amount rings as I do.

-name redacted- claims he’s a PG but why have the Sixers always been better when it mattered when he didn’t have the ball.

Devonte
Hart
Ingram
Zion
Kelce

We on this f griff but on paper should compete for a playoff spot boat together

Ben is an elite regular season player though. Philly will definitely miss him if he just sits.

This is another year where you want the #1 seed so you don’t have to play both Milwaukee & Brooklyn

Ben is an elite regular season player though. Philly will definitely miss him if he just sits.

This is another year where you want the #1 seed so you don’t have to play both Milwaukee & Brooklyn
If embiid stays healthy, I think the sixers are good enough to play top 4 in the east basketball without Ben Simmons.

So your making a multi millionaire "suffer" by staying home & still getting traded while simultaneously making your team much worse in the meantime?
Philly fans are kinda dumb and don’t realize that Ben has plenty of money and gets half his salary before the season even starts. He’s not suffering

If embiid stays healthy, I think the sixers are good enough to play top 4 in the east basketball without Ben Simmons.
Nah. It’s not only about scoring. Ben inflated Seth, green and tobias stats. It’s yet to be seen if maxey can replicate that.

maxey is a turnstile on defense, isn’t a good shooter, not a particularly good passer and his main strength is slashing to the basket. Yup that’ll be the sixers answer

Elite regular season player? Nah I don't about that.

6ers shoulda been ahead of this and they probably coulda traded him 2 years ago for Dame but now Simmons hype is down and Dame done went to another level.

I'm totally fine sitting Ben for as long as it takes until the right deal comes along, maybe a disgruntled star from another team wants out. His value is already at an all time low and it's better that the Sixers are clear that Ben is not playing.

We are still a playoff team without him and might as well get used to life without him early. There's no harm in sitting Ben for as long as needed as long as the team can ignore the media.

The only risk I see here is if Clutch gets political and mess with Maxey.

Philly fans are kinda dumb and don’t realize that Ben has plenty of money and gets half his salary before the season even starts. He’s not suffering
No one said it was about money. Let him suffer as in not let the entitled brat believe he can empower himself and get what he wants

nah ***** I’m petty and waiting to trade just because of that

6ers shoulda been ahead of this and they probably coulda traded him 2 years ago for Dame but now Simmons hype is down and Dame done went to another level.

We should have been ahead of this and chose Butler over Ben. But also, we did try to trade Ben for Harden but Firtitta has his own revenge plan on Morey.

Elite is maybe the wrong word. The sixers in the regular season with Ben are a very good and efficient team. The starting 5 you could say is elite

Yea, not understanding why anyone is acting like Ben isn’t a great player for the 82. It’s the 16 that he kills the team for.
Just wait til a month of the season goes by and you’re gonna have teams overachieve and believe they’re one piece away. Price of the brick going up

someone is gonna get desperate. Desperation isn’t happening when every team is 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom