2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA priming the Vegas market for a big league team with Liz Cambae? A ‘chip could set the table for a an already dedicated fanbase eager for more. Let them feel good in the dessert & become more hungry for pro basketball. One hand washing the other. A win for both leagues.

Btw, who’s got the best NBA included package when it comes to streaming bundles? I’m gonna be following more teams than ever this year. Putting out the bad juju towards NO for a historically quick exit from a franchise by a player on his rookie contract.
I actually wanna thank Frank NT for going to Dallas. This further intensifies the “rivalry.” So many ties. ******* Reggie Bullock was a yuuuge part of the team success. Maybe not intensifying but yet another wrinkle to the teams’ saga.

Leftovers & weakest links end of the day. Perhaps none weaker than the starting point guard to the bitter end, 🧝🏾 Payton. I think he can flourish in Phx with the new role & hopefully a even mildly reliable jumper. Often said I’d take him as the backup but my eyes are set on Rokas at the moment. His time could be coming.

Reminds me of that topic about aesthetically pleasing games. This kid plays with a rhythm I ****s wit.

All the highlights recently have been nothing but 3s & dribble drive lobs & nice point guard passing. So much for that first portion of the weaknesses. Which one is real life, I ask. Defense & athaleticism will naturally relegate him as the backup to Deuce.

This 2021 draft could be special. I want this athaletic freak Jericho Sims to pan out as well. Obi, IQ, Mitch & maybe Grimes, methinks could become fodder for a Zion trade. I’ve fallen for Randle in orange & blue through his transformation right in front of my eyes & his self awareness.
Hell yeah I think Zion & Randle coexist well together. It would behoove ZW to cut the top weight some & play point small forward.

Get on that Juju workout plan big fella. He was doomed going to NO with that

I like the Warriors but "Light Years" Lacob is one of those guys who seems to think he's smarter than everyone else in the room.

"Ben is a fabulous talent but I love our roster as it is right now". What's wrong with just simply saying that? The "can he finish games" (if it's accurate) is just extra tbh.

A lot of these players are inter-connected and I don't see the point of sending a shot like that when you never know who/what can help/happen in the future.

If I'm a team owner, I'm keeping it PC all the way, every day.

Dudes be trying too hard sometimes.

This is just an extension of the running theme in here that some people simply choose not to get certain names right.

I had a co-worker who used to do exactly that. Give a simpler name to avoid getting their real name butchered.

Star player & coach throwing Simmons under the Bus probably didn't help this situation either :lol:
It’s interesting to see some ppl acting like the trade demand came outta nowhere or this situation was obvious soon as the post game press conferences started after the L to the Hawks :lol:

Amybody paying attention knew it was no way Ben could play for the Sixers again

242397287_5109670865728063_7404701652566574320_n.jpg

Yall really gonna take back mcdaniels and Beasley and call it a day. Yikes
Nah. He ain’t going to Minnesota in a direct trade. Only would be a 3 teamer

also he ain’t getting traded til January when teams realize they need more and offers will go up. Yea his value is **** now but desperation gonna kick in early when teams start out 5-17

Wait it out and let em suffer

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Nah. He ain’t going to Minnesota in a direct trade. Only would be a 3 teamer

also he ain’t getting traded til January when teams realize they need more and offers will go up. Yea his value is **** now but desperation gonna kick in early when teams start out 5-17

Wait it out and let em suffer

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Idk, point still stands. Minny really gonna be able to pull Ben without giving up ratsull... if they can thatd be pretty great for them all things considered

Idk, point still stands. Minny really gonna be able to pull Ben without giving up ratsull... if they can thatd be pretty great for them all things considered
They might have to in a 3 teamer. There’s no reason to rush it NOW. Let the season start and let it play out

I’m team petty so let him suffer

They might have to in a 3 teamer. There’s no reason to rush it NOW. Let the season start and let it play out

I’m team petty so let him suffer
I get that it could be a 3 teamer, I’m still wondering how they’d only get away with giving up mcdaniels and Beasley to whomever team

Talent wise and salary wise

I get that it could be a 3 teamer, I’m still wondering how they’d only get away with giving up mcdaniels and Beasley to whomever team

Talent wise and salary wise
Picks basically. Price of this brick gonna go up especially when you have teams who feel like they’re one piece away from contention

McDaniels and Beasley might be enough now if we needed to trade him ASAP but there’s no leverage to demand that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom