2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
In no way would Simmons be a primary or even secondary ball handler with both murray and Jokic on the floor. But a Jokic/Simmons pick and roll would be hard to defend. A Murray pick and roll with Simmons with Jokic spotting up or ducking in would be tough because can pass. Should be a great cutter playing next to Jokic.

I don’t mind him handling in transition. Jokic can trail. But no way am I asking him play point anything. Don’t even point.

I get it but Ben already stands around too much and has low confidence, telling him he's not the PG you gon really have a problem. At least Porter can get hot every now and then.

My father can grow a full beard now and my brother got some chin strap bs going on

Beard oil might help. Younger brother couldn't grow no facial hair, starting using beard oil and grew a chinstrap/bread with like a year or 2.

Not surprising:

lebron-james-crying.gif

My boy from college is 6’4”. His pops is 6’4”. His sister is 6’3”. Homie swears he was supposed to be 6’8” and he got robbed of a professional basketball career. Tallest man ever with a short mans complex
Honestly, I can feel his pain. My dad is 6'1" my mom is 5'8". I have measured 5'11 and 1/2 without shoes since my junior year of HS.

As a teenager I practically freebased B-vitamins tryna get that last half inch.

Every night praying to Jah like...
AromaticBountifulGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

All you can grow is the Jay-Z lil whiskers?
Yup. Except I'm not ugly so it looks better on me. Ladies like playing with the chin hair for some reason so I know I'd be flourishing with the full beard :smh:

And now my LITTLE brother is outdoing me with the follicles?

Pops look like a skinny Ron Isley
4a53fb60406134901276b1e24e36c248

Bro got his Giannis chin strap going
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F201215153955-giannis-antetokounmpo-0829-file.jpg

And I look like goddamn Wong from Doctor Strange
benedict-wong-6.jpg

TeemingFearlessGuanaco-max-1mb.gif

Thanks to the discussion on here today, I’ll never again look negatively at the fact I’ve been shaving since I was 12.

Honestly, I can feel his pain. My dad is 6'1" my mom is 5'8". I have measured 5'11 and 1/2 without shoes since my junior year of HS.

As a teenager I practically freebased B-vitamins tryna get that last half inch.

Every night praying to Jah like...
AromaticBountifulGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif
Pops is 6'3"
Moms.....4'11"

It's a miracle I made it to 6'2"

And she still be roasting me for never making it to the league whenever someone signs a max contract

I'm like damn, whose fault is that? :lol:

Yup. Except I'm not ugly so it looks better on me. Ladies like playing with the chin hair for some reason so I know I'd be flourishing with the full beard :smh:

And now my LITTLE brother is outdoing me with the follicles?

Pops look like a skinny Ron Isley
4a53fb60406134901276b1e24e36c248

Bro got his Giannis chin strap going
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F201215153955-giannis-antetokounmpo-0829-file.jpg

And I look like goddamn Wong from Doctor Strange
benedict-wong-6.jpg

TeemingFearlessGuanaco-max-1mb.gif

Damn. When my goatee started growing in I felt unstoppable at 16.

TCc3.gif

Damn. When my goatee started growing in I felt unstoppable at 16.

TCc3.gif
My struggle beard came in slowly throughout HS. My joint looked patchy and thin as hell for the longest. Like Dan Synder's turf company installed my beard.

But when I finally acquired enough blades to flourish, I remember getting a cut right before the first day of senior year and my barber finally asking the magic question "What you wanna do with the beard?".

And me being able to say the words "Clean up my face, but shape-up goatee and mustache" . Thinking in my head, "mannnnn these broads up at school ain't ready for me to hit them with this"

Brah, I walked into that first school assembly draped in We-R-One, feeling like Ric Flair walking out at Wrestlemania...
ric-flair-entrance.gif

My struggle beard came in slowly throughout HS. My joint looked patchy and thing as hell for the longest. Like Dan Synder's turf company installed my beard.

But when I finally acquired enough blades to flourish, I remember getting a cut right before the first day of senior year and my barber finally asking the magic question "What you wanna do with the beard?".

And me being able to say the words "Clean up my face, but shape-up goatee and mustache" . Thinking in my head, "mannnnn these broads up at school ain't ready for me to hit them with this"

Brah, I walked into that first school assembly draped in We-R-One, feeling like Rick Flain walking out at Wrestlemania...
ric-flair-entrance.gif

I remember when I went to a new barber and he ain't even ask if I wanted my mustache lined up, I was tryna let it grow but he lined it up on his own and I was nervous as hell. Then when he handed me the mirror... I was stepping to them lil chicks at school like

martin-lawrence-dancing.gif

I remember when I went to a new barber and he ain't even ask if I wanted my mustache lined up, I was tryna let it grow but he lined it up on his own and I was nervous as hell. Then when he handed me the mirror... I was stepping to them lil chicks at school like

martin-lawrence-dancing.gif
I just watched this episode yesterday :lol: :lol:

If neither Tichina Arnold or Tisha Campbell broke at all while filiming that scene they are amazingly disciplined. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom