2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 5'10 and happy I got there. Was looking bleak for a few years. My mom's is 5 foot even and my dad is 6 foot.

I'm 6'1, my wife is 5 flat. No man on either side of her family is over 5'8

Granddad is 6'6 and my grandma is 4"11 while my pops is 5'7.

I got 2 boys and I'm praying the height Gods bless them both but it's legitimately a coin flip

I never made it past 5'5 despite all my cousins from my dad's side being over 6 feet. My mother's side if Filipino so that should tell you everything you need to know.

I am also by far the best baller in the family so I see wasted height everywhere :smh:

On today’s episode of “Are the Sixers actually ******”

Aussie who claims to have connects but….

highly doubt it’s for 5G Tatum and Mr 50 can’t get traded til like January I think

Murray with his injury in interesting as hell for both sides

Unless Murray’s leg is done, you just wait it out with him

Hard to know what to make of porter. I don’t think he’ proven to be a top 10 shooter quite yet, need more evidence and volume

But in theory it’s tough to trade him. How else would they get simmons and keep all three guys

Unless Murray’s leg is done, you just wait it out with him

Hard to know what to make of porter. I don’t think he’ proven to be a top 10 shooter quite yet, need more evidence and volume

But in theory it’s tough to trade him. How else would they get simmons and keep all three guys

Irony aside, Denver and Philly both in the same boat. MVP bigs but the furthest both teams got is the 2nd round.

(yea the bubble happened but if it’s fake for one team, it’s fake for all teams)

Gordon/Morris/Dozier (or Bol) for Simmons?
200.gif

Yall really 5' 9"
That's my current height. Dad was taller than me, but looks shorter now I guess due to old age. Mom had to be at least 5'5" or 5'6".

I'm satisfied, wouldn't want to be too tall anyways.

I mean I guess we don't know what else is actually out there. Rather have Buddy Hield and Marvin Bagley I guess? Or the Malik Beasley/Wolves package?
Kangz is really Fox or bust
Timberpups is 3 team because I’m good off Beasley unless they throwing in Ant (which I doubt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom