2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul George and Jimmy Butler are not the same

And where does the idea that people don't like midrange shots and defense come from? It's ridiculous :lol:

Charlotte, Memphis, Chicago & Zion are must see tv for me.

Interested to see how the Bulls, suddenly no longer a team full of neophytes, pan out going all in with Lonzo Ball. I’m no hater but I don’t think he plays up to that contract’s value. Hope he does have success but not now or necessarily in that jersey.

Charlotte got a tall lineup & athletes with possibly the best point guard of the 2020s. Bouknight looks like a perfect backcourt pairing. They also have access to fire aj PEs. I would pay bigly for those 34s.

Ja, Brooks, & co look like fun. Looking forward to seeing what they’ve surrounded Morant with.

Charlotte, Memphis, Chicago & Zion are must see tv for me.

Interested to see how the Bulls, suddenly no longer a team full of neophytes, pan out going all in with Lonzo Ball. I’m no hater but I don’t think he plays up to that contract’s value. Hope he does have success but not now or necessarily in that jersey.

Charlotte got a tall lineup & athletes with possibly the best point guard of the 2020s. Bouknight looks like a perfect backcourt pairing. They also have access to fire aj PEs. I would pay bigly for those 34s.

Ja, Brooks, & co look like fun. Looking forward to seeing what they’ve surrounded Morant with.

Atlanta

so much talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom