2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Murray’s leg is done, you just wait it out with him

Hard to know what to make of porter. I don’t think he’ proven to be a top 10 shooter quite yet, need more evidence and volume

But in theory it’s tough to trade him. How else would they get simmons and keep all three guys

I think we’ve seen enough to call MPJ a legit 3 level scorer. He again shot 40% from 3 in the playoffs. And this time as a #2. Not letting him go at all. Waaaaaaay to efficient. And a hell of a cutter/offensive rebounder and shot maker.

Bol, AG and picks are the only thing I’m willing to part with. And that still feels like too much.

I think we’ve seen enough to call MPJ a legit 3 level scorer. He again shot 40% from 3 in the playoffs. And this time as a #2. Not letting him go at all. Waaaaaaay to efficient. And a hell of a cutter/offensive rebounder and shot maker.

Bol, AG and picks are the only thing I’m willing to part with. And that still feels like too much.
Def a 3 level scorer, I don’t think he can’t be a top 10 shooter I’m just saying at this point idk if that’s fact

What’s the exact date newly signed FA can get traded? Gotta factor that in as well. That Gordon package is “enough” but if other teams offering better and can make the trade ASAP, MPJ (or Canadian Curry) could be in play

Only way I'm letting Maga Porter go for Ben is if I know some type of health issue down the line is going to hold him back. Same with Murray.

A lot of teams said they aren’t moving X player for Outback MCW

it takes just one team to say ok X player (say Cavs and Garland) is on the the table and it speeds everything up.

if it’s true that a trade might go down as early as next week, one of these teams have upped the offer. Once that gets leaked, Y team is gonna have up ante if they “actually” want him. It takes one team to be desperate

Dudes in here really short as **** :lol:

1632493661420.gif

Do you like the combo of AG/Ben? Seems kind of redundant.

Not at all. Can’t stand AG. which is why I don’t know how Simmons gets to denver.

but Murray/shooter/shooter/Simmons/Jokic feels like it has a higher ceiling than that same configuration but with MPJ IMO

Those good nuggets needed another shot creator/scorer. Only if Ben didn’t have a coin purse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom