2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly would be so damb lucky smh but **** it, Sacramento is **** and more good east teams is good
Yea I wouldn’t be too excited basketball wise if I’m the Kings but it gets them in the news for a bit and creates some “buzz” going into the season which they never have …Plus they just drafted 2 lotto guards back to back

Ben gets to be a Sacramento starlet since yo wants to be out in Cali

Nah, 5'11" and a half is my true doctor's office, medical records, no shoes height

When I played AAU, and went to basketball camps, I was 6'2", #bleedat. Sometimes I told them 6'3" if I was feeling like serving up an extra side of nonsense.

I remember playing at Five-Star, during the first-day scouting run to get drafted, playing against mans that were towering over me. When I would tell a coach my name, I would look over a few seconds later to peep their reaction when they found my camp enrollee info, and realized my deceit...
looking-at-papers-reading.gif

Went to the ABCD camp back when I was in HS many years ago. Walked in for my photo and measurements. I'm 5'10" easy without shoes. They listed me at 6'2" 🤣

Nah, 5'11" and a half is my true doctor's office, medical records, no shoes height

When I played AAU, and went to basketball camps, I was 6'2", #bleedat. Sometimes I told them 6'3" if I was feeling like serving up an extra side of nonsense.

I remember playing at Five-Star, during the first-day scouting run to get drafted, playing against mans that were towering over me. When I would tell a coach my name, I would look over a few seconds later to peep their reaction when they found my camp enrollee info, and realized my deceit...
looking-at-papers-reading.gif
:rofl:

Brett Brown died for this :smh:
Listen I liked Brett but he wasn’t the one to take the team over the top. Doc probably ain’t either but Brett had plenty of chances and he blew it

Yes I wouldn’t mind having Brett as PR lead either lol

I’m buying MPJ as a shooter. I don’t like anything else about him though

Right now…he can’t pass or defend. But he’s a hell of a rebounder, cutter, and all around scorer. And he’s a bucket.

19ppg & 7.5rpg on 54 FG% & 45 3FG% (66 TS%) on a healthy volume in 31mpg at age 21-22 is really damn good. Especially for his first real full season. His nba experience before last season was 8 games in the bubble and the bubble playoffs. Straight off injury. What he did last year was impressive for his first full year as a starter.

The stuff he isn’t good at right now, you can improve upon. Which is encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom