2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starting to look like
hasbulla-king.gif
We outchea
posing-sunglasses.gif

You should have went with Uber Black champ…….definitely would have been a better look for you and that situation at the time. Way more respectable.
storm2006 storm2006 I dont know if we even have that here, or we probably do now but maybe didn't then. Taking an Uber when we both have a car seems like a waste except if going to a show downtown or something where parking and proximity would be an issue, like when me and that Ghanian specimen (also about my height to slightly taller than me) went to see Kevin Hart, in hindsight I should have Uber'd. I've never Uber'd or Lyft'd anywhere tho.

amitt5504 amitt5504 a-friend a-friend I had one first date. **** is pretty much undefeated and its on groupon. The downtown location is under renovations too so it's only gonna be that much better if I ever do get back out on these streets. https://www.groupon.com/deals/heyday-entertainment-3 Middle of downtown too so date can pivot to the movies, Laser tag, a number of bars and clubs, walk in the park (freesky), or I live a mile away so back to the crib. Warning though Groupon only lets you buy the same groupon 10x so you have to make another account with a different email, refer yourself (both accounts get $10), then you got 10 more. Rinse, repeat as necessary

5'8 & handsome with a beard checking in. :pimp:
Don't think short ****** not out here pulling.
I'm married now, but I swear I never even knew I was short til college.
I always had girls of all flavors, word to my daughter. :lol:
Can't even imagine my numbers had I been 6 foot though. :smh:
IllustriousDevotedDromaeosaur-max-1mb.gif

But you were also a conservative which Trumps everything.

Team 5’8” checking in. Never really thought of myself as short either, even though I was one of the shorter dudes on all the basketball teams I played on through junior high and high school.

But in college like 3 of the dudes I hung out with the most were like 6’3”. Walked by a store window when I was with them one time and caught our reflection. And it hit me at that moment, “damn, I’m pretty short compared to these dudes”. :lol:

Team 5’8” checking in. Never really thought of myself as short either, even though I was one of the shorter dudes on all the basketball teams I played on through junior high and high school.

But in college like 3 of the dudes I hung out with the most were like 6’3”. Walked by a store window when I was with them one time and caught our reflection. And it hit me at that moment, “damn, I’m pretty short compared to these dudes”. :lol:
I’m 5’7”. I got a full head of hair. I’m handsome and I’m funny.

#nevalost

fluid hips ?

Same, but you're at eye level or above like 98% of people you come across so it doesn't even occur to you often. I love tall women though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom