2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
World B Free > World B Flat

kd bron.jpg

i used to think Kyrie was just a smart guy who was trying to be different but he really ******* believes all these over the top conspiracies smh

I don’t think Kyrie has provided a single statement about any of this stuff and look how they still got him in the line of fire.

Meanwhile, someone else has stayed silent and has seemingly gotten no media attention:lol::smh:
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

Kyrie had that dumbass mask tweet and that's where he just exhibited way too much clown behavior. I've given him the benefit of the doubt so many times over the years but I just can't. Dude is a 🤡

Wasn't really that upset about Irving's mask comment recently but this def got me sad ngl

Irving, who serves as a vice president on the executive committee of the players’ union, recently started following and liking Instagram posts from a conspiracy theorist who claims that “secret societies” are implanting vaccines in a plot to connect Black people to a master computer for “a plan of Satan.”

I just wanna know if Isaac and whoever chooses to remain unvaxxed would be ok with not receiving paychecks anymore? If so, I see no problems.
I dunno if teams can fine them that way but saying its their choice if they want the vaccine, then its the managements choice if they get paid and why pay a player that cant suit up because of not following mandates

I had that multi team trade proposal that landed Simmons in GS months ago. Many laughed as well but he’d fit in just fine. Things have changed tho. MANY things & is off the table 💪🏾 for that mock trade.

Dray might be useless with, if not part of the trade for Ben.

Wasn't really that upset about Irving's mask comment recently but this def got me sad ngl

Irving, who serves as a vice president on the executive committee of the players’ union, recently started following and liking Instagram posts from a conspiracy theorist who claims that “secret societies” are implanting vaccines in a plot to connect Black people to a master computer for “a plan of Satan.”

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink got his new favorite players :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom