2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if posted but this doesn’t help his case. Getting cooked by 40 YO Joe Johnson

There's a lot more going on in this video for sure. Thanks for posting it, it's great to watch, outside of the "FOUR....THREE....TWO....ONE" audio shot clock stuff they use in a lot of these sessions. It's bookended by that but at least the bulk of the video they use an actual shot clock.

Fun stuff to watch is Simmons cooking everybody, Simmons saying next to nothing, and John Wall talking all day long. :lol:

I love the guy (Wall) but he just talks too much. Wasn't nobody else complaining about fouling or getting fouled but John spent 80% of the time doing that or talking trash and pumping himself up to make his jump shots.

Nastiest move to me was 31:35 when Jaylen Brown did a couple nice moves and got to the rim. Looked like it was about to end filthy.

Craziest thing was seeing multiple NBA players out there (Wall/Simmons/Iso Joe (wearing "Iso shorts" :lol:) and Brown, and only Jaylen has a team.

Kai
Booker
Wiggins
Bron
Isaac

That's lowkey a squad
win (1).png

Just need depth off the bench

Based on the very evasive response Lawrence Frank gave to a question about whether all the Clippers are vaccinated, I’m assuming some Clips are still on team No-Vax.

Wearing masks on the sidelines but not on the court is dumb as hell tho
I went to an AAU event last weekend the kids were playing with their masks on, put the mask up every dead ball, try to keep it on while playing if you can... Obviously didn't happen.

Also.... There was a GPA and SAT/ACT requirement to play. I legit don't remember that ever being a thing.

I went to an AAU event last weekend the kids were playing with their masks on, put the mask up every dead ball, try to keep it on while playing if you can... Obviously didn't happen.
Whenever I see clips of youths playing with masks on I just imagine how much blood pressure rises in some white people who watch it too

Like what is the purpose? :lol: You'd think there'd be a bunch of outbreaks at restaurants and gyms since masking is a joke there too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom