2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life became better when I muted him

A9928795-9D90-4EE2-8B19-953863EEC54E.gif

This is my biggest gripe with all the wheeling and dealing Arturas and Marc are doing.
Its not the drunken sailor spending but the draft picks. They gave away two 1st and Wendell for Vooch, that's literally three 1st rounders right there, and then you go and throw another 1st, players, and a huge contract for rinse cycle Derozan?!?!?!?!

I get that Arturas and Marc are trying to wash away the stench of Gar/Pax and make Chicago a more attractive free agent destination, but you cant mortgage the future hoping these pieces mesh together in the present. Barring injuries, what's the ceiling for the Bulls in the east? 5th seed?

This is my biggest gripe with all the wheeling and dealing Arturas and Marc are doing.
Its not the drunken sailor spending but the draft picks. They gave away two 1st and Wendell for Vooch, that's literally three 1st rounders right there, and then you go and throw another 1st, players, and a huge contract for rinse cycle Derozan?!?!?!?!

I get that Arturas and Marc are trying to wash away the stench of Gar/Pax and make Chicago a more attractive free agent destination, but you cant mortgage the future hoping these pieces mesh together in the present. Barring injuries, what's the ceiling for the Bulls in the east? 5th seed?

I have them behind the Nets, Bucks, Sixers and HEAT for sure. Close with the Hawks, but I’d probably put ATL ahead of the Bulls too.

So, yeah, barring injuries 5 or 6 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom