2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
E9E9B1C1-11F4-40EA-AF9E-D3028327F65A.png

This article is from Dec 2020, but this quote is hilarious :lol:

Did we ever find out why Ty Terry left the Mavs during the season?
Only thing that ever came out rumor-wise was that it was a mental health thing and the Mavs apparently asked local media not to dig or pry into it.

Nobody would ever ask or talk about it, and when it came up on Twitter the media guys/beat writers around the team killed it quick.

If he can do any of what he did at Stanford, that’s a huge lift.
Josh Green played with AUS this summer and he's listed on the SL roster. I would be surprised if he played though. Really curious as to his development

Hoping Terry sets the nets on fire tomorrow

Theo maledon looking way more impressive than Hayes today. Yikes
Josh Giddy looks every bit of the bust he is destined to be. Son kept stopping the ball movement to pull it out Hot Sauce/Kobe showmen style and demonstratively demand an iso then airball.

I saw he left the game, turned out be turned his ankle on 1 play and I hope he is ok, but if I had any pull in thr situation, he'd be on his way to the airport and catching the next international flight to Bolivion, Australia

matt with one of the most garbage takes ever. i can't stand CPiss3 but even I will acknowledge that he's easily Top 10 PGs in history. comparing his contract to that of the "average" player is apples to concrete. dude deserves every penny.

Huh? I don't think that was Matt's take at all. It has nothing to do with the quality of CP3 as a player. It has to do with the head of the players association being one of the highest paid players in the league and how that might impact his ability to represent the average NBA player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom