2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick Perkins entering the media sphere is the worst thing to happen to basketball since Kendrick Perkins being drafted

Not only this ESPN putting Perk the Perv on basically damn near all of their programming like he's Big Stephen A.

Meanwhile, they have a legit insightful analyst like Tim Legler hidden away in one of Bin Laden's caves and only bring him out for 1am SC with SVP.

I get KLove not wanting to give back some bread but the man is worthless.

This is what happens when franchise's lose they're superstar and they overpay for 2nd tier players to save face.
Miami did it with the Bosch contract once Bron left and the Cavs did the same with Love.
The thing that irks me is that Love signed that deal knowing he was stuck in the Cleveland wastelands with no end in sight.
Like dude STHU and collect them checks and take them youngings under your wing. Build and create.

This clown Love out here throwing fits and checking himself out of games :smh:
Same clown who a few years ago was hiding under the mental health umbrella when Bron was pushing him to be more involved with his team mates.

because of Rondo?:lol:
Westbrook, Nunn, THT and Bazemore will get the majority of the backcourt minutes. Rondo, Monk and Ellington will be getting spot minutes.

It wouldn't shock me to see Vogel/LeBron turn to Rondo during the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom