2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the rams went from being $404k over the cap to freeing up $7m by extending Ramsey

Someone explain this to me.

5th year of the rookie deal jumps and it‘s all guaranteed once you pick it up.. so better to extend early and you can lower the cap hit for that year and lower cap hits in other years

but y’all might have done the same thing y’all did with Goff, by not really really taking advantage of that like teams usually do

5th year of the rookie deal jumps and it‘s all guaranteed once you pick it up.. so better to extend early and you can lower the cap hit for that year and lower cap hits in other years

but y’all might have done the same thing y’all did with Goff, by not really really taking advantage of that like teams usually do
so mortgage the future is what we are good at. Got it

so mortgage the future is what we are good at. Got it

I mean, maybe.. depends on how they structured it.. but if y’all got the same people in charge who did your last couple deals, more than likely (as you can see from the money y’all still carrying for cooks and gurley.. and how goff’s deal was structured)

Man.. I assumed Rodney Harrison was gone

also, I feel like they giving this rb from KC a lil too much credit.. I don’t see the burst and quickness Brian Westbrook and Warwick Dunn had

Andy Reid out there like....
CXhdY02VAAAVd3H.jpg

Louis Riddick said he would draft him number one in Fantasy a few months ago. He got the first pick in their ESPN league last night and he drafted him one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom