2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is everyone so high on Edwards-Hellaire? Haven't seen a rookie RB get this much love in a while

yea I didn’t get it.. I mean I think dude will be ok.. but the level of hype he’s been getting, I don’t see THAT

watching LSU he wasn’t the dude that was scaring you.. if anything they could have taken Jonathan Taylor in the 2nd or Antonio Gibson or jk dobbins

but I assumed they woulda gone wr, since they might lose 2 of those guys after this year (since watkins and Robinson are on 1 year deals)

Ok so which one of y’all beasts has info on the lady with the freckles in the target commercial?

yea I didn’t get it.. I mean I think dude will be ok.. but the level of hype he’s been getting, I don’t see THAT

watching LSU he wasn’t the dude that was scaring you.. if anything they could have taken Jonathan Taylor in the 2nd or Antonio Gibson or jk dobbins

but I assumed they woulda gone wr, since they might lose 2 of those guys after this year (since watkins and Robinson are on 1 year deals)
exactly. I think he's solid but then saw he was in that 6-8 fantasy range and wondered why? Offense is good but still. Rarely do rookie running backs be great in their first year unless you're elite.

We byke!!!!

Excited Quint GIF Falling use.gif

exactly. I think he's solid but then saw he was in that 6-8 fantasy range and wondered why? Offense is good but still. Rarely do rookie running backs be great in their first year unless you're elite.

I mean I get the fantasy value because of the offense.. but that’s a big IF on hmmm keeping that number 1 job and getting as many touches as suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom