2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB184AC4-E38C-40FE-8F25-0D805A8D4F43.jpeg
6951CFA8-CB8D-4A33-B939-0D84B121D46E.jpeg

These Steelers are the spitting image of last years Pats :lol:

Start the season out hot and undefeated with dominant defensive play leading the way up until the offense starts struggling consistently and not holding up their end of the bargain down the stretch...

If they can't find some balance to end the year, like with an actual run game, could def see them going one and done too. Teams like Miami, Indy and even Cleveland match up well and could do them in like the Titans did NE

20201214_070606.jpg

Damn :lol:

For all the hot takes, damn near certain a quarter of the league will be hitting Roseman up this offseason about dude if Hurts finishes the season strong :lol:

Would figure someone like Hoody would too...

wouldnt mind seeing wentz get a shot in NE behind that line.

but less weapons than what hes got now

plus that contract is an abomination.

i cant see any competent team willing to take on that money...which would leave the jets and theyll have lawrence anyway.

Damn :lol:

For all the hot takes, damn near certain a quarter of the league will be hitting Roseman up this offseason about dude if Hurts finishes the season strong :lol:

Would figure someone like Hoody would too...

If the Eagles are willing to eat that contract, I’d have no promblem with Lynch trading for him.

Shanahan can fix him.

Last edited:
Tremendous L yesterday, one for the books. The tank keeps rolling & McVay will have had 10 days to prep for our Week 15 matchup :rofl: .

If the Eagles are willing to eat that contract, I’d have no promblem with with Lynch trading for him.

Shanahan can fix him.

Better off giving the Jets a 2 or 3 + for Darnold. Seriously.

Tremendous L yesterday, one for the books. The tank keeps rolling & McVay will have had 10 days to prep for our Week 15 matchup :rofl: .

Better off giving the Jets a 2 or 3 + for Darnold. Seriously.
Hell no. So Shanny can make him look like the goods for a year and then he will be asking for 100 Ms? No thanks.

Hell no. So Shanny can make him look like the goods for a year and then he will be asking for 100 Ms? No thanks.

Don't know if Darold has grounds to command 100M right now :lol: .

If he can afford to, Sam sitting in 2021 might do him some good. He's still 23/24 years old come the 2021 season.

Eagles got their future QB

im not putting a ton of stock in 1 game, for dude or Doug.. saw too much from dude at bama and Oklahoma and hell even the packers game he threw a pick and had one dropped

but that run element with dude and Doug actually deciding to do obvious shh like give miles the ball, use short passes, use pick/rub routes and get the ball in reagor‘s hands and use him in crossing routes

Obviously I hope, but i think we only asked him throw 2 passes beyond 10-15 yards

plus that contract is an abomination.

i cant see any competent team willing to take on that money...which would leave the jets and theyll have lawrence anyway.

I think the contract is only abomination for us if we cut him, which we can’t do

for any team that would want to trade for him, it’s basically a 1 year deal.. for us I know that after next season it’s only guaranteed for injury

looking at what’s online, we can trade after June 1st and it’s doable for us given are salary cap issues we’re going have next year

and obviously wentz could rework the deal if he wants to get out and make it doable (like foles did with jax, for example)

Darnold was a turnover machine in college. Don't know why people thought that would change at the highest level.

i mean wasn’t that the knock on mahomes when he was coming out.. I ain’t going pretend I was watching a ton of dude at texas tech.. but I remember reading that about dude

but Andy reid the goat about coach to me, so I put faith in that one on dude

i mean wasn’t that the knock on mahomes when he was coming out.. I ain’t going pretend I was watching a ton of dude at texas tech.. but I remember reading that about dude

but Andy reid the goat about coach to me, so I put faith in that one on dude

Darnold ain't close to Mahomes talent. :lol:

I think the contract is only abomination for us if we cut him, which we can’t do

for any team that would want to trade for him, it’s basically a 1 year deal.. for us I know that after next season it’s only guaranteed for injury

looking at what’s online, we can trade after June 1st and it’s doable for us given are salary cap issues we’re going have next year

and obviously wentz could rework the deal if he wants to get out and make it doable (like foles did with jax, for example)
If Hurts is serviceable and takes y’all to the playoffs it’s curtains for Wentz.

That Eagles team is all about energy. Y’all rode energy to a damn ring and it looks like they’re behind this kid. If y’all pull it off it’s a wrap.

I think the Eagles are still on the hook for the deadcap hit even if they trade him which is like $60M next year. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why the Falcons pretty much can't trade Matt Ryan.

NVM it looks like the deadcap hit even if they trade him is still 34M next year.

oh really? i think i knew the penalty $ for him not being on the roster but i thought it translated to cap hits to teams that would trade for him as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom