2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hurts is serviceable and takes y’all to the playoffs it’s curtains for Wentz.

That Eagles team is all about energy. Y’all rode energy to a damn ring and it looks like they’re behind this kid. If y’all pull it off it’s a wrap.

might be curtains, but we might have no other choice but to just keep dude on the roster for the year

we can’t afford to trade picks and we can’t afford to cut him.. so it would be some team willing to gamble for the year and trade for him

AB184AC4-E38C-40FE-8F25-0D805A8D4F43.jpeg
6951CFA8-CB8D-4A33-B939-0D84B121D46E.jpeg

Only to give up when he's down in the playoffs and take another L. Its Superbowl or bust for him.

oh really? i think i knew the penalty $ for him not being on the roster but i thought it translated to cap hits to teams that would trade for him as well

yea the absurd figure is only if we cut him this offseason.. which is why there is no way in hell we cut him

we have to eat money in trade scenarios, so I doubt we do that unless some team actually offers something.. Cause I can’t see trading a decent pick when we gotta take the hit anyways

caught up with some football yesterday since I wasn't an observer,.

I really like that Oluokun kid on ATL. I always root for the Ivy League kids and he can play. He's listed as a safety though?

Hard to watch DeShaun Watson and his situation in Houston. The man is the 2nd best QB in the AFC and he's just going to waste away.

Same with Stafford. Man, Stafford is so underrated. I always check him out when I can and his arm is still elite. Took a look at his career numbers and he hasn't really had a bad year in 7+ years. He needs to get to a winner. I would allow him to go to SF.

Chiefs better stop F'in around. They are clearly bored and just going through the motions. Buffalo is the only team in the AFC that can beat them but Buffalo has to play flawless.

The WTF's have a great defense and I actually dont mind watching them. I'd like to see them draft Lance. Smith could also help him out. similar styles coming out of college. Can't wait to watch Seattle at WTF next Sunday. My friends opponent has 4 Seattle players and I'm feeling good about this one.

The saints man. Sean Payton ego keeps getting bigger. Why is he forcing Hill to be a regular QB? You take away his running aspect and its easy for the opponent. The defense is supposed to take the running aspect out and make him one dimensional, not the coach! Stubborn

Need to see more from hurts. I'm not high on him, and he's not going to be able to run like that and survive. But had he not played, they wouldn't have won, so Wentz is done. Hurts scrambling is what Philly needed.

Yo, what in the holy hell happened with the Chargers at the end of the 1st half? Running the ball with no time outs with less than 20 seconds to go? That was the epitome of their season. Lynn, no more HC opportunities for you man. This years been a disaster. Brighter times are ahead though JustBlaze. JustBlaze. Usually bad teams dont have this type of talent. The next coach is going to look like a hero.

Saturday games are here, although pretty weak.

Hyped for tonight. Need a big game out of Chubb and a below average game from Hunt.

yea the absurd figure is only if we cut him this offseason.. which is why there is no way in hell we cut him

we have to eat money in trade scenarios, so I doubt we do that unless some team actually offers something.. Cause I can’t see trading a decent pick when we gotta take the hit anyways

i feel like new england would be foolish not to deal their 1st pick if they end up out of contention for one of the top qbs.

unlike darnold or trubiski i think wentz could actually be good again in a change of scenery. im not saying that mvp form but def better than where hes at now.

Need to see more from hurts. I'm not high on him, and he's not going to be able to run like that and survive. But had he not played, they wouldn't have won, so Wentz is done. Hurts scrambling is what Philly needed.

I really hope hurts and the coaches are studying Russell Wilson, cause that’s what he should be doing with his scrambling/movements

he clearly gotta improve as a passer.. but dude needs to study how smart russ is with his movements and avoiding hits

I really hope hurts and the coaches are studying Russell Wilson, cause that’s what he should be doing with his scrambling/movements

he clearly gotta improve as a passer.. but dude needs to study how smart russ is with his movements and avoiding hits

I been saying Dak need to study Russell for yearssssssss! Russell is the smartest dual threat QB ever. He really is the standard. He can throw with the best and knows how to scramble

i feel like new england would be foolish not to deal their 1st pick if they end up out of contention for one of the top qbs.

unlike darnold or trubiski i think wentz could actually be good again in a change of scenery. im not saying that mvp form but def better than where hes at now.

wentz mechanics have been f’d this year, Doug hasn’t been great and injuries/poor oline play hasnt helped

i mean dude was good just a year ago.. but he has been worse than he was as a rookie this season

i think he’s fixable but it ain’t going happen with Doug.. and if hurts plays well rest of the year, it ain’t going be with philly

i think Doug needs to be fired just because we have done a number of guys a disservice this season beyond just wentz.. for example outside of yesterday, I can only remember 1 play all season where reagor was used on a crossing route or some form of pick/rub play.. or young guys could have been playing in place of Jason peters but we watched him get abused at 2 different positions

I been saying Dak need to study Russell for yearssssssss! Russell is the smartest dual threat QB ever. He really is the mold. He can throw with the best and knows how to scramble

really wish we saw russ with a better offensive mind

but yea dude is smart as hell with the way he uses his athleticism

wentz mechanics have been f’d this year, Doug hasn’t been great and injuries/poor oline play hasnt helped

i mean dude was good just a year ago.. but he has been worse than he was as a rookie this season

i think he’s fixable but it ain’t going happen with Doug.. and if hurts plays well rest of the year, it ain’t going be with philly

i think Doug needs to be fired just because we have done a number of guys a disservice this season beyond just wentz.. for example outside of yesterday, I can only remember 1 play all season where reagor was used on a crossing route or some form of pick/rub play.. or young guys could have been playing in place of Jason peters but we watched him get abused at 2 different positions

i often wonder while watching philly how long that superbowl bought doug

they arent my team but from outside looking in that guys gotta go.

He too turnover/mistake prone for Bill. Plus he always wants the home run play. We’ve seen Carson bypass the easier read, for a splash play. He helter skelter with it.

He too turnover/mistake prone for Bill. Plus he always wants the home run play. We’ve seen Carson bypass the easier read, for a splash play. He helter skelter with it.

i dont disagree here but you have to wonder how much of that is coaching and poor offensive line play leading him to try to make something out of nothing while running for his life

i mean at this point, it’s probably best for dude to get a clean slate somewhere else (like with agholor)

im not sure it’s New England Just because wentz like cam need some place where they can work on their mechanics

John deflippo should be available and probably can’t demand to be OC.. would be a good look if he could be his QB coach again

i mean at this point, it’s probably best for dude to get a clean slate somewhere else (like with agholor)

im not sure it’s New England Just because wentz like cam need some place where they can work on their mechanics

John deflippo should be available and probably can’t demand to be OC.. would be a good look if he could be his QB coach again

send him to indy to reunite with reicht or Chicago

what you think the short list for the most desirable landing spot this offseason for a qb looking to start?

send him to indy to reunite with reicht or Chicago

could see either.. Denver wouldn’t surprise me either

vegas also wouldn’t surprise me, cause I remember mayock being high on him

not sure wentz is what Kyle shanahan would want from a QB

what you think the short list for the most desirable landing spot this offseason for a qb looking to start?

denver has a shh ton of talent on offense, cause don’t forget they’ll have courtland Sutton back to go with those 2 other WRs in year 2 plus Noah fant

then Indy.. also got Kyle shanahan in San Fran, who cant be as injured as they were this year

could see either.. Denver wouldn’t surprise me either

vegas also wouldn’t surprise me, cause I remember mayock being high on him

not sure wentz is what Kyle shanahan would want from a QB

dont want him in denver. denver needs a better head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom