2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heeheehee

my man

200x200px-ZC-6455ee4a_tumblr_m7ym5yDLxf1qiyde3.gif

AB got criticized for Snapchatting in the locker room. Juju tick tocking in the locker room. He ain’t safe either! Come get this work too

Its not even that one why celebrate when you down 10 points still and two why give the other team fuel. Football is all about momentum. Why feed into that?
Hey man I'm not saying I would do it (well depending on the check
skip1 (1).png
)

But thats the best part of it, Juju chose to do it and the Bills responded appropriately manny.png

Wait wait wait wait?

People have a problem with Juju dancing PRE GAME on midfield? Not supposed to dance / show emotion after scoring a TD?

What year am I in? people that have this mentality are old grandpa's man. I'm a person who believes if your not hurting nobody, do your thing man. SMH whats wrong with dancing? Most of yall can't dance anyway

Wait wait wait wait?

People have a problem with Juju dancing PRE GAME on midfield? Not supposed to dance / show emotion after scoring a TD?

What year am I in? people that have this mentality are old grandpa's man. I'm a person who believes if your not hurting nobody, do your thing man. SMH whats wrong with dancing? Most of yall can't dance anyway

I’m black. Dancing is EASYYYYYYY for me. Juju is a CLOWN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

At least he’ll have a career as a tiktoker in 4 years.

he a house quit and focus on tiktok full-time

Wait wait wait wait?

You sound like you sniff glue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom