2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp

|l

At this point he should take all the time he needs to recover with the season pretty much over. He's a gamer for even opting in this year after so many of the other starters and standouts on defense opted out. Hope he recovers well and fully.

JC's got the keys for the rest of the year

6E68044D-F55E-4812-BC5D-FDB76EEE554D.jpeg

Put some respect on RT17’s name.

Him in New Jersey is what?

But yes the long haired country GA native that played college football in South Carolina is not going to feel right in Jacksonville, FL :lol:

Who cares where he’s from? It doesn’t make it any better he’s going to an absolute dumpster fire of an NFL franchise. Even the Jets are a better run organization than that thing down there in Florida somewhere.

Who cares where he’s from? It doesn’t make it any better he’s going to an absolute dumpster fire of an NFL franchise. Even the Jets are a better run organization than that thing down there in Florida somewhere.
Jets better ran than Jags?

HUH?

****ing hate this BS. I want TL point blank period.

This is some BS.

If we can't get him, all in on the OLine and WR.

Swelle

No idea on Wides .. to many s MF.

Trade that second pick for a bunch of picks.

Him in New Jersey is what?

But yes the long haired country GA native that played college football in South Carolina is not going to feel right in Jacksonville, FL :lol:
I understand the heritage aspect and I know Jacksonville have some crazy *** fans. But really, no one gives a **** about Jacksonville Jags. Literally no one!

Both the Jets and Jags need to hit on their HC hire. There are so many openings though, the job market will be competitive.

Atlanta
Houston
Detroit
Jets
Jags

Maybe: Chargers, Bears, Vikings, Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom