2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles really hyped up Carson Wentz head. :lol:

what happen now?

cause I aint believing that story came from him.. he been in philly long enough to know headaches coming no matter what, why add more fuel to the fire when nothing can happen for months

what happen now?

cause I aint believing that story came from him.. he been in philly long enough to know headaches coming no matter what, why add more fuel to the fire when nothing can happen for months

Probably not him directly but his people.

Probably not him directly but his people.

but even his people, I dont see how that story getting out benefits him or them

i wouldn’t blame them for speaking to the team and seeing if they could begin the process of talking to mutual clients or something.. but I don’t see the benefit from their side, as we are seeing since the story has been released

I mean I’d get if wentz was new to philly, but dude been here years now and been had little stuff blown into a story because philly

Becton and Quinnen are animals

Thought we would lose the same way we did in Indy with all those turnovers ran back for a TD
We have a couple of pieces and although we need everything. Bringing in Lawrence was priority. Do the Jags have a tie breaker for 1 if we end up with the sams record?

Quinnen was puking after seeing all the damage he was doing and realizing he might cause himself TL. He bounce ....

I'll never blame players or coaches for winning meaningless games. It's annoying to fans but it's these guys' lives and jobs. A lot of players are trying to show what they can do for other teams next season.
Bingo. That's why tanking is never a 100% thing. The organization will do with they can but someone like Frank Gore is not gonna put bad tape out there and mess up a bag so a team that a team that wont re-sign him could draft a kid he doesn't know.

If anything the Jets players probably feel fire under their *** cause they peep what's going on.

8 man blitz with a 4.2 guy out wide?

Took me 3rd overall and tried to trade me when everyone knows I’m a beast on the Dline?

Is a terrible organization and can't groom me at QB but gonna move on like it's my fault?

Oh, yea, it's **** you and Trevor Lawrence.

Last edited:
We have a couple of pieces and although we need everything. Bringing in Lawrence was priority. Do the Jags have a tie breaker for 1 if we end up with the sams record?

Quinnen was puking after seeing all the damage he was doing and realizing he might cause himself TL. He bounce ....

We lose the tiebreaker because of strength of schedule I believe...NFL doesn’t award the team with the more difficult schedule

Bingo. That's why tanking is never a 100% thing. The organization will do with they can but someone like Frank Gore is not gonna put bad tape out there and mess up a bag so a team that some resign him could draft a kid he doesn't know.

If anything the Jets players probably has fire under their bass cause they peep what's going on.

8 man blitz with a 4.2 guy out wide?

Took me 3 overall and trying to trade me?

Is a terrible organization and can't groom me at QB but gonna move on like it's my fault?

Oh, yea, it's **** you and Trevor Lawrence.

I said this to my friends if Darnold wants to stay in NY then it’s up to him and his teammates to win a game and they did

Jets bout to run it back with Darnold. :lol:

Tough situation they in.

i mean, they probably still need to go QB.. cause as of right now the '22 QB class aint looking great

keep darnold for the 4th year of his rookie deal and decline the 5th year option

least you got couple options after lawrence: fields, wilson and trey lance

Sean McVay got outcoached by Adam Gase.

Akers was killing on the ground in the fourth quarter. Y'all had two downs to get four yards. And McVay proceeds to call....a deep shot to the running back on third down then a deep jump ball to Gerald Everett on fourth & game.

Pathetic coaching.
extremely pathetic. The play calls done make sense. too much big **** energy from him.

A wheel route to Akers on 3rd and 4? Why?? And then a jump ball to the TE on 4th and 4?

Just terrible. they deserved to lose but unfortunately, at the expense of you guys

Trying to understand this
Are the Jags picking 1 is the season ended today?
When it comes to playoff seeding and draft position teams often have the same record. Therefore position gets determined by things like strength of schedule and like opponents, division record etc.

low key a fan of the baker commercials :ohwell:

browns hitting their stride. watch out.

terrible coaching by the rams.

bucs byke.

saints are frauds.

need smith byke and WTFs to win nfce.

wrs not named adams will be the downfall of the pack.

id like stafford in denver.

vikes done.

cards defense needs to round out.

henry is a monster. tanny playing like a qb. @ITO and C CP1708 told yall.

like watching bolo phil and these colts.

jets smdh. i dont blame the players though.

allen and the bills look good.

tua has shown flashes by not sure if he is ready for playoff football.

suck it BA pats. fire bill :nerd: . watch him end up with sunshine :smh:

ravens, meh.

business as usual for the chiefs but they have weaknesses. could see a potential playoff upset possible against a scrappy team.

fangio and lock aint it. hope von comes back.

Not even watching the game tonight. Two garbage AFC teams without QBs. I'm good. Wish basketball was starting tonight.

Good Afternoon!!

Happy Negro Soltice & Happy Winsday Jete Fans!!!!
1608579932228.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom