2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro stop with the evidence.

Everyone with 2 eyes knows what's up. It's fine lol.

i mean it should have been clear to everyone with 2 eyes what was happening last week when multiple starters werent even asked to practice

however with regard to the game, you have multiple starters who say they were well aware dude was going play.. the coach himself, said it last week

the only guy who has said he was surprised, wasnt asked to practice or play in the game

i mean it should have been clear to everyone with 2 eyes what was happening last week when multiple starters werent even asked to practice

however with regard to the game, you have multiple starters who say they were well aware dude was going play.. the coach himself, said it last week

the only guy who has said he was surprised, wasnt asked to practice or play in the game

So wait.

It makes it better because he pre-meditated the pre-meditation??? :lol:

He should've just sat Hurts from the get go. It would've looked much less obvious.

So wait.

It makes it better because he pre-meditated the pre-meditation??? :lol:

He should've just sat Hurts from the get go. It would've looked much less obvious.

i'm not actually addressing whether the eagles were tanking.. tanking doesnt bother me.. i wanted us to lose the game, i wish we lost the saints game too

i'm simply talking about miles being surprised that sudfeld played..

doug literally did the same exact thing in week 17 in 2017 with the guy.. he let foles play and then pulled him for sudfeld

i mean a 6th string RB got snaps in the game too

1609961017898.jpeg

Kupp and whitworth Byke for Saturday. Maybe we’ll be able to keep it respectable. Congrats on the win, elpablo21 elpablo21 . You guys deserve it.

Backup QBs in the playoffs don’t have a good track record, all the best to Wofford!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom