2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are always a upset or 2.....but really I think this could be the time where all the favorites win.......I can see titans winning again and browns overcoming what they are dealing with and beat the Steelers......

JQzKmiI.gif

Cort was that irritant in pickup ball that just wanted to **** **** up.

This seems like extreme circumstances, but you could really flip him to the Jets for the 2nd pick and other picks if you really want to get the rebuild started this offseason instead of next year.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Gonna need Hoody to make that call to Caseiro and offer up any and everything :lol:

Gilmore + 1sts, whatever it is, make it happen plz...

I feel like the Jets have the best pieces to offer. 2nd overall pick and then the Seahawks pick later in the 1st.

Pats could offer their 1st and Gilmore but didn’t he just tear his quad? Is he a scheme fit for the Texans?

It’ll be interesting if the Texans even do it though. This would be a pretty historic trade if pulled off. Most NFL teams tend to be conservative about letting key assets go.

This seems like extreme circumstances, but you could really flip him to the Jets for the 2nd pick and other picks if you really want to get the rebuild started this offseason instead of next year.

Alright NYG, let’s get this done.

Going through the teams plausible for Watson:

Carolina
Chicago
Dallas
Minnesota (IMO!)
New England
Washington
Pittsburgh (if Ben retires)

Steelers don’t have much to give in terms of draft capital this year and I feel like that’s what the Texans are gonna be asking for

I feel like the Jets have the best pieces to offer. 2nd overall pick and then the Seahawks pick later in the 1st.

Pats could offer their 1st and Gilmore but didn’t he just tear his quad? Is he a scheme fit for the Texans?

It’ll be interesting if the Texans even do it though. This would be a pretty historic trade if pulled off. Most NFL teams tend to be conservative about letting key assets go.
Partially so no long term structural damage but yea it'd be slightly risky. Good thing for though is that he's never been reliant on speed, just outstanding technique so it shouldn't affect him as much as if it was his achilles or knee. Also supposed to be fully recovered from surgery long before the new season starts.

That's pretty much the best asset on the team right now :lol:, and the Texans have needed secondary help for a good minute now.

Still mostly wishful thinking on my part for Deshaun though :lol:, haven't heard any trade rumors at all yet.

Giants need to offer three 1’s and Danny Donations.

I also don’t see the Texans trading him or even listening to offers.

Going through the teams plausible for Watson:

Carolina
Chicago
Dallas
Minnesota (IMO!)
New England
Washington
Pittsburgh (if Ben retires)

A lot of them dont got much to offer to what the Texans are gonna want for him

Dallas could offer Dak + a first. (Which is pick #10) That’s the best IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom