2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would take a whooooole lot more for the Texans to basically get their pick back :lol:

Throw in a second and a third who gives a ****... they’re missing a franchise QB down there. I hope the 9ers beat them to it but it makes sense for Miami to also throw everything at Houston.

wentz must really have f'd someone's girl

only issue with the article is there's a ton of assumptions and little to no facts about what Carson has personally said or his agents said publicly. Hearsay and rumors aren't facts just because you want to get some clicks

Having said that, him ducking the media on locker cleanout day doesn't help his cause. He clearly has no problem with how he's being portrayed otherwise he would have tried to squash it, we'll see how long he stays silent

🌶

Would be beyond stupid to anyway before the new GM and HC even start unless he really forces their hand which I don't really see right now.

Watt on the other hand though...:nerd:

Having said that, him ducking the media on locker cleanout day doesn't help his cause. He clearly has no problem with how he's being portrayed otherwise he would have tried to squash it, we'll see how long he stays silent

he got criticized for wearing his hat backwards when talking to the media..

I guess I don’t care about chastising Philly... I mostly think people are mad that they did something shady and it worked.

But I just don’t get why they played 3Qs of the game like they wanted to win, as in they could’ve accidentally messed up and won that, and then decided out of nowhere, to all of a sudden to go to drastic measures to lose.

he got criticized for wearing his hat backwards when talking to the media..
Colin Cowturd isn't respected media lol

He also has a twitter account and IG. Say what's on your mind there, the rest of his teammates do who had his back. Like I said it's still early he could be taking a break from everything. But it helps his own case if he really wants to be traded and stays silent

I guess I don’t care about chastising Philly... I mostly think people are mad that they did something shady and it worked.

But I just don’t get why they played 3Qs of the game like they wanted to win, as in they could’ve accidentally messed up and won that, and then decided to all of a sudden to go to drastic measures to lose.
Yea they were playing to win most of the game :lol:, went for it on 4th and goal and everything which is why Doug's answers post-game were pure BS.

He probably got the call from upstairs about relaxing once it looked like they had a legit shot to win late. Still was a bad look but I'm sure Doug's in self preservation mode rn so not surprised if he'd go along with FO orders unchallenged

Just might have some work to do with regards to keeping the locker room or some of the vets on his side moving forward if he's sticking around another year.

But I just don’t get why they played 3Qs of the game like they wanted to win, as in they could’ve accidentally messed up and won that, and then decided to all of a sudden to go to drastic measures to lose.

i dont think we were even technically playing those 3 quarters to win

we treated the game like a 3rd or 4th preseason games.. we benched the guys we didnt need to see reps from (like miles sanders)

we signed guys that week that will be with us in training camp and gave them snaps.. and we started and played guys who dont normally play

cant believe this eagles game is still a topic LOLOLOL

as a fan i personally love it keep talking about it yall sound hurt

Colin Cowturd isn't respected media lol

He also has a twitter account and IG. Say what's on your mind there, the rest of his teammates do who had his back. Like I said it's still early he could be taking a break from everything. But it helps his own case if he really wants to be traded and stays silent

i mean i dont know dude personnally

but aint no winning, no matter what he says it will be misconstrued somehow.. so avoid the headache and get away from the noise.. i mean he said nothing AND that's now a thing

i mean schefter admitted his initial story didnt come from wentz or his people, but that was only carried by philly media

cant believe this eagles game is still a topic LOLOLOL

as a fan i personally love it keep talking about it yall sound hurt
Its the offseason for most of the league and its been a slow news week. Ex-players and other figures around the league have been dropping their own takes daily so they're gonna be discussed obviously

Trust me I highly doubt anyone is hurt over anything from the last place team out of the worst division season of all time :lol:

Been funny seeing Philly fans running interference to each report daily though, Iggles PR should reach out to some :lol:. Would be great hires

Its the offseason for most of the league and its been a slow news week. Ex-players and other figures around the league have been dropping their own takes daily so they're gonna be discussed obviously

Trust me I highly doubt anyone is hurt over anything from the last place team out of the worst division season of all time :lol:

Been funny seeing Philly fans running interference to each report daily though, Iggles PR should reach out to some :lol:. Would be great hires

you sure noone is mad at what the eagles did ? im not sure if i can trust you with that one

"trust me" LOL

and before you say something slick aint nothing you say gonna bother me. I had money on that 3rd qrt Eagles ML and lose cause of doug.. all i can do is laugh it off not be mad

4EE2C81C-8040-4CF0-80A8-88774F8D6296.png

Last edited:
IBeen funny seeing Philly fans running interference to each report daily though, Philly PR should reach out to some :lol:. Would be great hires

my only issue is how all of this is being discussed

i dont disagree that the eagles were trying to lose or wanted to lose

but everyone is focusing on letting hurts play 3 quarters and then giving snaps to sudfeld

we benched alot of other guys.. as i've been saying, we treated it like a preseason game.. miles sanders could have played, but we were playing guys who could potentially be his backup next season

and then there is a report of defensive guys going after pederson.. it was a national televised game, i would assume there should be film of this.. but we only had 3 defensive starters playing and we had guys in the secondary who werent on the roster until last week

as a pats fan, you should be well aware they dont got an issue finding the video when tom starts yelling at coaches

Someone needs to FIRE TODD MCSHAY! His first mock has Justin Fields falling to 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom