2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wife already salty because I watched the entire football game.

Honey, Sunday is gonna be a shock to your system. 930a-9p, its a wrap.

Why do they always forget about how football season goes? Its the same every year baby.

been telling the girl i'm dating that she's about to get to know the real me now that football is starting. sundays are 100% couch time :lol:

been telling the girl i'm dating that she's about to get to know the real me now that football is starting. sundays are 100% couch time :lol:
I will say with no pre-season this year, there was no buffer to prepare her for this.

It just came so quick. And it was glorious.

We were sport-less for months, so I feel it understandable. And now I don't even get the guilt trip for skipping church, cause there ain't none.

So glorious.

We were sport-less for months, so I feel it understandable. And now I don't even get the guilt trip for skipping church, cause there ain't none.

So glorious.

feel like when the nba came back and how they had games going all day shoulda have prepared significant others..

hell when my girl saw me randomly watching baseball she knew what it was

feel like football is different though. wipes out half the weekend in the eyes of most non fans. like, "you're gonna spend the entire day doing what?"

yea I don’t know if I could make it work with a non sports fan.. or i should say someone who going be overly questioning me about my sports habit

cause ain’t like regularly gamble.. try to avoid fantasy.. and since college I’ve dropped watching every single major sport and now stick to the main big games or tournaments and nfl

like I ain’t going bother you about watching the bachelor or whatever else

wife already salty because I watched the entire football game.

Honey, Sunday is gonna be a shock to your system. 930a-9p, its a wrap.

Why do they always forget about how football season goes? Its the same every year baby.
I been married 6 years now. The wife already knows that during NFL offseason we could do whatever the **** she wants. But during NFL season, I got plans :lol:

and **** y’all that say Raiders offseason starts in November :lol: I watch your scrub *** teams too

Opened up YouTube before bed and this **** is on the top of my recommendations...

05A644FB-4C36-45BF-B367-2F47E34018F6.jpeg

Meanwhile in Boston, Edelman be like...
135281BB-C765-4D74-986B-6AF796152854.jpeg

I been married 6 years now. The wife already knows that during NFL offseason we could do whatever the **** she wants. But during NFL season, I got plans :lol:

and **** y’all that say Raiders offseason starts in November :lol: I watch your scrub *** teams too

I wouldn’t even say all that.. but eagles games and first 2 nights of the nfl draft, dont be making plans involving me

then there are few other exceptions, depending on who’s in the nba finals, World Series and championship games for college football and basketball.. then you got like olympics and World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom