2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this story on ig and my homegirl replied saying she went on a date w the dude I’m like oh ****. Said they met in Santa Monica ... but they went out in ny when she was visiting a friend. She’s a lightskin woman too same size. Dude had a type. Said he was a weirdo. At the end of the “date” he told her he had a gf

Edit:
B7619AED-39F7-42A8-8A28-56A28236034D.jpeg

Last edited:
I posted this story on ig and my homegirl replied saying she went on a date w the dude I’m like oh ****. Said they met in Santa Monica ... but they went out in ny when she was visiting a friend. She’s a lightskin woman too same size. Dude had a type. Said he was a weirdo. At the end of the “date” he told her he had a gf
not a proud moment for my Santa Monica High Vikings.

He has had issues for quite some time. Lost it when he was at USC.. I thought it would be a wrap for him after that instance but teams took a chance on him.

Jason Witten had a hell of a career, incredible how you can play for the Cowboys yet kinda be underrated.

13,046 yards, 74 TDs, 11 Pro Bowls
Didn't miss a single game since his rookie year.

Seeing the Game Stop reddit thing and it was only a few days ago that could have said here ill put in a measley $20 i would have spent on a lunch/dinner. Only to cash out after week and make thousands

$20 wouldn't have made you thousands lol. If one share was roughly $10 at its average price before the spike, you'd get 2 shares. To make $1000 it would have to increase to $500 per share and you'd get charged capital gains tax on the profit, which is roughly 15% for most on short term assets. So you'd get taxed about $150.

Obviously $850 cash out on $20 investment is awesome but it wouldn't have been thousands unless you were willing to risk more money in your initial investment.

$20 wouldn't have made you thousands lol. If one share was roughly $10 at its average price before the spike, you'd get 2 shares. To make $1000 it would have to increase to $500 per share and you'd get charged capital gains tax on the profit, which is roughly 15% for most on short term assets. So you'd get taxed about $150.

Obviously $850 cash out on $20 investment is awesome but it wouldn't have been thousands unless you were willing to risk more money in your initial investment.

💯

I honestly have no idea how that stuff so i was just throwing the number out there. But 850 off of 20 is a nice come up.

Jason Witten had a hell of a career, incredible how you can play for the Cowboys yet kinda be underrated.

13,046 yards, 74 TDs, 11 Pro Bowls
Didn't miss a single game since his rookie year.

Yeah, Molasses had a solid career.

Looking forward to his HOF induction.

Ive seen a few articles from the main media pushers saying how the seahawks cut dude or released him.

:smh:

Yeah thats not what happened, he was already gonna be a free agent. They didnt have to do anything, which they said themselves followed with "he wont be back with the team"

I don’t get the Culley hire. I’m sure he’s a good guy but I just don’t get him over Bieniemy. Never had a coordinator position. Wasn’t he the WR coach for the Chiefs team that had no WR score a TD or something like that? Also being 65 too...

Went from a 70 year old interim coach to a 65 year old head coach who could probably die before he’s fired in 2023. Nice

I will never understand how you hire a search firm and never really consider the recommendations of the firm

you gotta go through all this with Watson and nationally to even interview bieniemy.. and don’t even really consider the 2 guys suggested for GM, omar khan or reddick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom