2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB better off staying away from the Texans

at this point, easily

but going in if they were prepared to make a 5 year commitment to him and say reddick (since I don’t know much about omar khan) 9ers style.. cause this year definitely would be a wash without have that 3rd overall plus another top 40 pick

but like the chiefs you got speed at WRs and have deshaun

but now they screwed up with deshaun

bs-sp-ravens-david-culley-20190129.jpeg

S/O to the Texans to hire the whitest black man they could find

:rofl:

You don't replace Watson, but the Texans could low-key get a nice bounty in this - flipping the pick potentially to NYJ for the #2 (which would allow you to grab Wilson or Fields on a team-friendly contract) plus undoubtedly at least another #1 pick plus multiple others.

Or how about this: You call up Jacksonville and say Deshaun Watson....for the #1 pick straight up.

IDGI. Woody Johnson does has have his alleged matter but hasn't been charged or anything. Christopher Johnson (two seasons ago) had said he was prepared to pay any fines players may have faced due to the kneeling/protesting matters. He backed the players. We also just hired a Muslim HC & had Bowles; if we're going to have to go down the race route.

I think Watson would be more than satisfied playing for Saleh.

You don't replace Watson, but the Texans could low-key get a nice bounty in this - flipping the pick potentially to NYJ for the #2 (which would allow you to grab Wilson or Fields on a team-friendly contract) plus undoubtedly at least another #1 pick plus multiple others.

Or how about this: You call up Jacksonville and say Deshaun Watson....for the #1 pick straight up.

you play the dolphins and jets off of each other...

but if I’m the jags, I hang up the phone

You dont think Urban would want Watson?

i mean if I’m the jags, in the interview I’m asking him what his plans are for developing Lawrence and building around him

asking him about targets for that other 1st rounder and rest of the draft.. about free agent targets and maximizing Lawrence’s rookie deal and already having a plan to structure things for his second contract

Plus if I wasn’t included in the list of teams Watson gave, I’m not going give myself a headache when I already got a skeleton of a plan going

I can't see Jacksonville doing that trade I mentioned....but they would have to think about it.

Watson is a proven big time QB and just turned 25. What is that worth to you?

What is that worth to you?

depends on my circumstances..

watson has a no trade clause, was my team included in the teams he would waive that for

and then it will take a lot to get him.. do I have other draft picks and/or the cap space to improve my roster after making a deal

IDGI. Woody Johnson does has have his alleged matter but hasn't been charged or anything. Christopher Johnson (two seasons ago) had said he was prepared to pay any fines players may have faced due to the kneeling/protesting matters. He backed the players. We also just hired a Muslim HC & had Bowles; if we're going to have to go down the race route.

I think Watson would be more than satisfied playing for Saleh.
Jets have had 6 head coaches in the past 2 decades and 3 were black. So yeah ... not even remotely close to Texas where a franchise QB wants a say so ..

Both 1st Rounder this year a Seattle 1st next and 2nd rounder next.

Take it or leave it. Watson don't want to be there and this is is by far the best package out there.

depends on my circumstances..

watson has a no trade clause, was my team included in the teams he would waive that for

and then it will take a lot to get him.. do I have other draft picks and/or the cap space to improve my roster after making a deal
For sure... and it was interesting cause I heard the idea of a swap of Lawrence for Watson (assuming Watson agreed to play for Meyer of course) and I thought... wow., that is something.

Jacksonville calls up Houston and says the #1 pick for D Watson, straight up.

For sure... and it was interesting cause I heard the idea of a swap of Lawrence for Watson (assuming Watson agreed to play for Meyer of course) and I thought... wow., that is something.

Jacksonville calls up Houston and says the #1 pick for D Watson, straight up.

see I’m not even calling Houston.. if I’m interested in Watson, I’m talking to his agent

why deviate at all from my plan if watson has zero desire to come to Jacksonville.. and if he does and things don’t go great, how quickly could things become a problem with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom