2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme Justin Fields over Dak and Stafford. I hope he falls to us. If Dak doesn’t start smartly using his legs like Russell Wilson, I don’t want him. Time and time again he could bail us out by running, instead he’ll throw an incompletion

John Dorsey is Detroit's front office.

If by some chance he gets to 7 no way in hell he gets pass Detroit.

I don't come here often but I'm jumping out the window and making all types of proclamations and declarations if it happens

As long as 9ers and Pats get nothing out of it*

giphy-downsized-large.gif

WFT gonna have that division locked up if they get a quarterback
Snyder traded 3 firsts and some for RGIII, if he was still in charge I guarantee Watson would end up on the Team.

That being said the Team is done with winning the off-season and it looks like their best option is likely gonna be Tyrod Taylor :smh:.

Another 7-9 year coming right up.

If Watson isn't traded to NY, the Jets are still in a prime position at 2 overall to draft their new QB in Wilson or Fields. This is a great spot they are in regardless of the Watson outcome.

The only ****ty outcome would be Deshaun to Miami.
It comes down to one of you two.
Y’all the only ones with the capital to hack a trade of this caliber.

Yet theh say EB doesn't interview well ....

This dudes system in place and 1st thing player smart with the systems in place got a job?

eagles requested an interview with bieniemy, which never happened..

and then his agent was tweeting about the eagles hiring josh mcdaniels..

but having seen years of andy reid and doug pederson press conferences, not a ton of value is put into the press conference part of the job

eagles requested an interview with bieniemy, which never happened..

and then his agent was tweeting about the eagles hiring josh mcdaniels..

but having seen years of andy reid and doug pederson press conferences, not a ton of value is put into the press conference part of the job
My point exactly, what coaching has to do with interviewing?

I wasn't exactly talking about the Eagles, the NFL in general.

EB has had a good track record, from RB coach to OC, he should've a HC already.

My point exactly, what coaching has to do with interviewing?

I wasn't exactly talking about the Eagles, the NFL in general.

EB has had a good track record, from RB coach to OC, he should've a HC already.

i agree, he should have a head coaching job.. if just based upon the success of other andy reid related coaches

however, i have zero clue why the interview with the eagles didnt happen.. and i'm legit curious

and it's odd that his agent said the eagles were hiring josh mcdaniels before they even sat down with the guy they did end up hiring

damn, that press conference was painful. I've been there before when giving a speech, unprepared.

But what was his excuse? Dan Campbell is chuckling at that one

Was that the dude who was on vacation and didn't have a suit, so the team met him in sweatsuits to make him feel more comfortable?

damn, that press conference was painful. I've been there before when giving a speech, unprepared.

i assume team told him not to commit to anyone and potentially hurt any bargaining positions.. and then be super careful what you say that could be taken out of context

Was that the dude who was on vacation and didn't have a suit, so the team met him in sweatsuits to make him feel more comfortable?

Yup that was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom