2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Packers can’t put together a defense to win an NFC Championship. There are 11 year olds who haven’t seen the Packers in the SB. Free Rodgers!

i assume team told him not to commit to anyone and potentially hurt any bargaining positions.. and then be super careful what you say that could be taken out of context

Or, his presser just sucked and he’s probably way in over his head right now

damn, this one hit me personally.

sad walk.gif

Me too.

nWh.gif

Is Stafford really that much an upgrade from Goff?
HELL YES

Better passer, pocket presence, not afraid to get him.

Stafford is just unlucky he didn't get put into a better situation. he's just below the elite level. Imagine Goff being drafted on the Lions and playing with that squad?

do you realize Staffords running backs, since he's been a Lion, have had SEVEN 100 yard games in his 12+ year career? SEVEN!

They can send us a 2 +4 or 5 for Darnold.
LoL

Some would say, Mr. IRRELEVANT is enough.

Honestly speaking, besides being drafted 3 and having all that hype, he hasn't done anything to command such an asking price.

Obviously he is a Jet and I wish him success, but the decision making has been horrible. Hope a new regime can fix him.

Darnold should get with Roman and backup Jackson for a season. Leave with Roman if he takes a HC job for the 2022 season. At least compete for it.

The Packers can’t put together a defense to win an NFC Championship. There are 11 year olds who haven’t seen the Packers in the SB. Free Rodgers!

That man shouldn't be a coach of any type in the NFL ever again. Even before this game/play :lol:

Goff lasting just two more seasons after his SB run, Foles staying with the Eagles for one after theirs. That being said who wants Goff? :lol:

Goff lasting just two more seasons after his SB run, Foles staying with the Eagles for one after theirs. That being said who wants Goff? :lol:

don’t forget wentz tore up all the ligaments in his knee week 14.. that kinda changed plans with foles cause even though he had a 2 year deal, it was really supposed to be a 1 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom