2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see Stafford on a good team that has a chance to go somewhere.

Colts
Miami
Niners
Rams (but it aint happening)
Cowboys

No disrespect to the Pats, but I dont like the situation they have on offense for him.

Its time Stafford gets to flourish.

ezgif-2-142cf07c6743.gif

Gimme Justin Fields over Dak and Stafford. I hope he falls to us. If Dak doesn’t start smartly using his legs like Russell Wilson, I don’t want him. Time and time again he could bail us out by running, instead he’ll throw an incompletion

Fields? Justin Fields? Whaaaa

Same exact skillset as Dak and will be cheap. Dak averages 3.8 rush attempts per game, Russell Wilson averages 5.6. Russell Averages 31 yards, Dak 19. Dak leaves so many plays on the field at times. He plays timid and not to lose.

We need more. Again, he and Justin Fields are the same but I believe Justin definitely would be more willing to run to extend plays ala Russell.

For my guy Saleh and Jets fans, I sure do hope Watson goes to the Jets.

If not though... it’ll be carnage in here :rofl:

If Watson isn't traded to NY, the Jets are still in a prime position at 2 overall to draft their new QB in Wilson or Fields. This is a great spot they are in regardless of the Watson outcome.

The only ****ty outcome would be Deshaun to Miami.

Culley is just grateful for an HC gig. Him and Caserio have been put in a really bad position due to Cal and Easterby....and honestly Deshaun too since he vouched for O’Brien after blowing a 24-0 lead.

And you wants the Jets to draft him. F .... 🤣
TBH I hope the Jets take Sewell and give Darnold another year.

I don’t think Fields is it.
Jets please don’t draft Fields. I think he’s a product of the talent around him.
The Jets are going to make the mistake and draft Justin Fields and do both parties a disservice.

Fields needs a team with established offensive weapon like the Falcons. A similar situation that aided Justin Herbert with the Chargers. Also a year or 2 behind Matt Ryan would help.

The Jets should focus shoring up their offense. I’ve seen want Tannehill has done since being freed for the Gase control. Darnold IMO can make that same progression. Putting a rookie QB on an offense with no playmakers, is the worst kind of move.
HUH???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom