2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At there prime who was/is more dominant?

Watt or Donald.
That's a great question :lol: :emoji_thinking:

Donald's prime the last few years has been new school Reggie White status but Watt was a monster right from the jump.

Been so long since he was at his peak that I feel it gets forgotten but I'd say he might be the most dominant pass rusher I can remember watching personally. Had like 2 20 sack seasons by 25 if I'm not mistaken.

It's close but I kinda have to lean Watt. Donald's an all round terror on the line though

It truly sucks. Reminds me of that season when Rodgers and mad other stars went down in the same week.

Our friends gonna be doing a lot of wheeling and dealing out here with all the studs that were lost.

And with 7 seeds now, none of these teams really giving in yet. I guess im speaking mostly for the Vikings, but even still...lots of time for the Niners to recover if it all happens week 2. Bosa will be a big loss no matter, but that's why depth and coaching is important.

With that said...the AFC probably has the SB Champ...Ravens, Chiefs or Steelers.

Hate to say it, but Seattle might be the NFC team with the best chance.

No. Not feeling Brees and when he needs to rely only on MT and Kamara to go off. They'll be there (playoffs), but they'll get bounced early again. They'd probably be happy just to not see Minnesota. :lol:
Yea they've definitely developed a reputation in the postseason the last decade :lol:

Breeze through the season near the top of the standings only to go out in heartbreaking fashion every way imaginable

They still have the squad to win a chip imo but they've had a squad for it the last 2-3 years too :lol:

With all the 9ers major injuries already, kinda hard to look past Seattle in the NFC at the moment I agree.

GB looks solid again though

Yea they've definitely developed a reputation in the postseason the last decade :lol:

Breeze through the season near the top of the standings only to go out in heartbreaking fashion every way imaginable

They still have the squad to win a chip imo but they've had a squad for it the last 2-3 years too :lol:

With all the 9ers major injuries already, kinda hard to look past Seattle in the NFC at the moment I agree.

GB looks solid again though

They also need 2 to 3 surprise big plays from Taysom.

GB looks strong. Ain't played nobody though, and both familiar oppents, plus...I hate them.

this thread is dead rn...must be nap time. :lol:

IATT IATT what we gotta do to get a legit petition to the league for the staggered start times...**** is so obvious that it needs to happen.

Only 3 games happening right now. I always wondered why they don’t stagger more games for the afternoon/early evening games.

That move is probably too smart for the Goodell regime, I don't know...it would be so great though. Exposure everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom