2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busting yourself up on some crates for no reason is dumb and that's without even considering that you might end up in the hospital during a pandemic.

200.gif

if you going do something stupid that could literally cost you millions, dont do it on camera
I wholeheartedly agree it was stupid but to be fair it appears by the number of spectators that he was doing it at a public venue and some random probably took that video then posted it.

You also have to consider that the only reason why people, famous or non-famous, do these stupid challenges is so that it can be caught on camera and they get their “likes” on social media |l

I read in the B/R article it’s an online-only H.S., the story’s shady as **** of course but is that “technically” fake, or is it a quote on quote high school for sports and actually online if you want to use it as that?

I read in the B/R article it’s an online-only H.S., the story’s shady as **** of course but is that “technically” fake, or is it a quote on quote high school for sports and actually online if you want to use it as that?
That's what confused me. They said it's an online only HS, but had an 0-6 record last year.

Bishop Sycamore’s existence as an actual school has been called into question many times over. If it does, it’s as a new online charter school at most. The school is not recognized by the Ohio High School Athletic Association, and their physical location, practice facilities, and roster eligibility could not be verified.

It's just not legitimate

Crazy part is the school being "fake" is probably the least troubling part of the whole story

Can you imagine the ESPN play-by-play crew and research staff the week leading up to the game, trying to learn these Bishop Sycamore players’ back stories/interesting stats?

E01AB8A3-9E69-4EC8-A762-86731D8563AB.gif

a quick google of those names would've shown their highlights from them attending other schools :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom