2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was this a staged Fyre Fest for the sole purpose of a Netflix documentary? … :lol:? Man WHAT.
Screenshot_20210830-205457_Twitter.png

Well I mean. They might be telling the truth inadvertently about this

I was reading the comments and there is definitely going to be a documentary on at least one of the major streaming services about this :lol:

I always believed Watson to the Dolphins made sense, Texans dropped the ball not dealing him before the draft. The 3 firsts ship has sailed and he still doesn’t want to play for them.

Yea can't help but feel like the time he missed last week kind of killed his chances since Mac apparently impressed during those joint practices and ended up getting the majority of snaps this preseason.

Still surprised he got cut before week 1 tbh but it's been trending Mac's way the last few weeks or so, the quarantine stuff couldn't have come at a worse time. Hoyer back to being the backup I guess :lol:

I feel for Cam though, was hoping the full offseason and better personnel would've helped him out big time this time around.

Hope he manages to find another home, maybe back with Ron in DC?

i wanted mac as the starter but no cam released

he was good for the kid

whatever you saw out of mac this pre season was because of cam that kid brought his A game to compete with cam

AFC east is very interesting with young QB talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom